LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
A

And also says he would be gone for a while, which means he can't really comment any further

In the process of all this crap, the board manages to run off the best source of inside info we have had in ages!

That's just Great!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
In the process of all this crap, the board manages to run off the best source of inside info we have had in ages!

That's just Great!

That's what we do, right? We're all just a bunch-a smart dummies. :rolleyes:

Honestly though, I thought he said he'd be gone for a while because he'd be out of the country? I've been absent lately so I could've missed something.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure that I want to live in a world where @Peacone36 posts "That is correct" in reply to a post by @kg01.

However, we opened the 2nd half vs georgie by not guarding the shooter. How do we give 10 min of open shots?

We live in a fallen world.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure that I want to live in a world where @Peacone36 posts "That is correct" in reply to a post by @kg01.

However, we opened the 2nd half vs georgie by not guarding the shooter. How do we give 10 min of open shots?

We live in a fallen world.

2D0DF658-BED2-404F-99C7-4E770BCD3646.gif

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
That's what we do, right? We're all just a bunch-a smart dummies. :rolleyes:

Honestly though, I thought he said he'd be gone for a while because he'd be out of the country? I've been absent lately so I could've missed something.

I think its just an engineer thing. Even with our flaws this board runs off a lot less holders of inside knowledge than the other Tech message boards.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone think our team's performance may have something to do with this stuff going on behind the scenes? There may be something big going down that is affecting the morale. Reminds me of our 09 football team against UGA, we were steamrolling fools all year and then played terrible against them. Weeks later we learn an investigation was going on that week and it started to make a lot more sense.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anyone think our team's performance may have something to do with this stuff going on behind the scenes? There may be something big going down that is affecting the morale. Reminds me of our 09 football team against UGA, we were steamrolling fools all year and then played terrible against them. Weeks later we learn an investigation was going on that week and it started to make a lot more sense.

I'd say it's the injuries. Guys are playing injured right now it seems.

Oh and @Jumpman is totally CPast. :D

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Maybe from my distant perch I have missed something. He is suspended by the team with pay. I am quite certain that whichever of our administrators initiated or approved the suspension knows which rule was violated and how severe it might be. If Tech was in danger of losing recruits or games because of this violation, I feel certain DLab would be conferring with with other schools about possible employment, because he would have been fired by GT by now. We have dispatched other coaches, administrators, and players when the circumstances warranted it. Even though he is an alum, his degree does not coat him with Teflon.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Not even close to being right. And I’m laughing at the fool I have on ignore who thinks DLaB is my source. I’ve just stopped posting because of people like him.

Oh cmon. People have been begging me to stop posting for years. That what makes the ignore button such a beautiful thing. Hell @Bruce Wayne has so many people on ignore he can barely keep up sometimes. Can't let the tiki torch brigade get the best of ya.

Oh, and I had my money on you being Rio......

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd say it's the injuries. Guys are playing injured right now it seems.

Oh and @Jumpman is totally CPast. :D

I agree the injuries are the biggest impact on our performance so far, but I'd argue we played better ball before Jackson and Okogie even came back. And it just so happens to be around the same time DLab got suspended or whatever is going on.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I agree the injuries are the biggest impact on our performance so far, but I'd argue we played better ball before Jackson and Okogie even came back. And it just so happens to be around the same time DLab got suspended or whatever is going on.

I've loosely followed this season but I'm pretty sure the injuries (particularly Lammers') happened around that time.

As you can probably tell, I don't think LaB's absence has much to do with the team's recent swoon. I think it's more happenstance.

And, as a disclaimer, I say that as one who's not appreciative of the way he's being treated so I'm not trying to apologize for CPast or w/e. I also am one who's actually pretty upset with CPast regarding all the shat going on with the program lately.

I just happen to think the injuries are the driving factor.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oh cmon. People have been begging me to stop posting for years. That what makes the ignore button such a beautiful thing. Hell @Bruce Wayne has so many people on ignore he can barely keep up sometimes. Can't let the tiki torch brigade get the best of ya.

Oh, and I had my money on you being Rio......

This is true. I don't even care. I know I piss some people off, at times, but shiii y'all just gonna have to deal with it on your end. I'mma keep speaking my piece (or is it 'peace').

Then, if we ever have a meetup, I'll probably have to slug a coupla you clowns and buy you a beer after. :punch:

I might not get @dtm1997 a beer. He knows he deserves it tho. :grumpy: