LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Also read justin Is gone after this season, already asked for transfer papers and is going to a school in San Diego.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. With Devoe and Phillips coming on board next year, he might rationalize that his playing time will go down significantly. This could also help open up a roster spot for another player, perhaps a transfer big.

slugboy

Staff member
Coach LaBarrie's bio is still up on RamblinReck, his Twitter bio is still the same, and I haven't seen any announcements of anything. I've seen the rumors posted here, but I don't think I've ever seen anything dragged out like this.
A. This is weird.
B. Is anything going to actually happen? During the season?

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
the amount of time this has been going on is ungodly weird.
That single dynamic pretty much takes it out of the minor category but at this point who knows.
My speculation is not good for DLab but I really hope I am wrong.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
IF Labarrie is not coming back, I hope Leonard Hamilton goes somewhere else or steps down at FSU, and FSU totally bypasses Charlton Young. GT can back up the Range Rover with a big check and tell Young "Get in the Rover, and drive you and your family back to GT!"

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
IF Labarrie is not coming back, I hope Leonard Hamilton goes somewhere else or steps down at FSU, and FSU totally bypasses Charlton Young. GT can back up the Range Rover with a big check and tell Young "Get in the Rover, and drive you and your family back to GT!"
Young would be unreal. Heard from someone tied in at Norcross that FSU leads for both Sturdivant and Boston bc of CY.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
Young would be unreal. Heard from someone tied in at Norcross that FSU leads for both Sturdivant and Boston bc of CY.
He's got the recruiting pitch down pat - it's a well-oiled machine at this point. Really tough to compete with someone who's made as many in-roads as he has over the years.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Is Murphy a good recruiter? Googled & saw that he's HC of N Arizona?

Considered a key piece of Pastners staff early on at Memphis when he was killing it. Hasnt done real well at UNA. Might become available though i dont know his contract details.

Just spitballin.