Las Vegas Mass Casualty Attack

Deleted member 2897

Sometimes doing what is right comes at a cost.

The NRA literally has nothing to do with anything. They are all that stands between ignorance and unspeakable violencge and mob rule. This guy BY LAW should have never been on the street and should have never had a gun and should have never been on campus and should have never had free reign of the school. But it’s the NRAs fault. Pure ignorance.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
However, if you look at Australia, Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Great Britain, Norway - our mass shootings and school shootings rate is lower than all of those. Now granted, if you look at the last few years we are higher.
Australia hasn't had a mass shooting in the last 22 years. How exactly are we lower than that?

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The NRA literally has nothing to do with anything. They are all that stands between ignorance and unspeakable violencge and mob rule. This guy BY LAW should have never been on the street and should have never had a gun and should have never been on campus and should have never had free reign of the school. But it’s the NRAs fault. Pure ignorance.
The NRA is a domestic terrorist organization with a lot of money to push their agenda.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Bizarre. This kid was talking about what they told him on the phone, not what they emailed his Dad. And in this video, her father was right there. I think the Town Hall in its final product on full display speaks for itself. they are a pitiful excuse for a news channel, and it goes on every day.
There was a conversation between the kid and CNN in which they agreed upon a question and the kid submitted it. Later it seems the kid wanted to change it to something else that was longer. CNN wanted to keep it short so more questions could be asked. There is proof to back this up. What you should really be concerned about is the email that Fox News put out that actually removed words from the original email.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
You’re a freaking ******* and an ignorant idiot. Take your inciteful inflammatory bull**** somewhere else.
I call it like I see it. The longer they have as much power as they have now, the more people that will die. The longer that they own as many politicians as they do, the longer that nothing will improve.

Deleted member 2897

I call it like I see it. The longer they have as much power as they have now, the more people that will die. The longer that they own as many politicians as they do, the longer that nothing will improve.

The longer they can stand between people like you and chaos, the safer we all will be.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
15 companies have severed ties to the NRA today. A strong push is being made to get Amazon to drop NRAtv. Feels good to see the country coming together to do whats right.

Deleted member 2897

15 companies have severed ties to the NRA today. A strong push is being made to get Amazon to drop NRAtv. Feels good to see the country coming together to do whats right.

Seek help. I pray for an end to your lying and ignorance. May God have pity on you.

Deleted member 2897

And I pray that no one you love gets killed by an assault weapon that never should have been legal in the first place.

In the last 75 years, almost 99% of mass shootings have taken place in gun free zones. 70,000 times a year people use guns for self defense. People who want to ban and confiscate everyone’s guns are evil, ignorant, and unaware of reality.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The NRA is a domestic terrorist organization with a lot of money to push their agenda.

So they make groups that endorse violence, destruction of public and private property, theft, etc. angels?

Please give us your definition of a terrorist organization. It appears your definition is reversed.

From Free Dictionary: Noun 1. terrorist organization - a political movement that uses terror (violence) as a weapon to achieve its goals.

Just for edification - The Feds have terrorism is defined in Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code § 2656f as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."
It includes the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives.

Based upon the above Antifa and KKK are terrorist organizations, not the NRA.

Last edited:

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
So they make groups that endorse violence, destruction of public and private property, theft, etc. angels?

Please give us your definition of a terrorist organization. It appears your definition is reversed.

From Free Dictionary: Noun 1. terrorist organization - a political movement that uses terror (violence) as a weapon to achieve its goals.

Just for edification - The Feds have terrorism is defined in Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code § 2656f as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."
It includes the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives.

Based upon the above Antifa and KKK are terrorist organizations, not the NRA.
I’m really not all that concerned with dictionary definitions here. They spend millions of dollars a year buying politicians so that they can block all legislation that might save lives. This directly leads to people dying and they show no remorse for it. At this point they are complicit in every mass murder that happens and therefore are a domestic terrorist organization. In a couple of months when the next round of kids get killed, it will continue to be partially on their hands.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I’m really not all that concerned with dictionary definitions here. They spend millions of dollars a year buying politicians so that they can block all legislation that might save lives. This directly leads to people dying and they show no remorse for it. At this point they are complicit in every mass murder that happens and therefore are a domestic terrorist organization. In a couple of months when the next round of kids get killed, it will continue to be partially on their hands.

This really is deluded. One person is responsible for the murders in Parklsnd. One. You show your true colors though. You are a radical anti civil rights, anti Constitution, gun grabber.

Which is probably why you refused to respond to almost all of my direct questions and responses to you in this thread.

Guns are used to take lives yes, and they are used to save lives also. You sit in your ideological ivory tower of the utopia you desire. But you are unable to see that utopia is false and will never come to pass even if you were to succeed in destroying the 2nd Amendment.

I thank God the majority of Americans are not as deluded as you....at least not yet. But ignorance on guns is spreading.

I’ll never surrender my guns. I’ll never forfeit the safety of my family in that way. You keep on dreaming for that utopia though.

America is the last bastion of liberty and freedom. Where our right to arm and defend ourselves and loved ones is still a right. There are many other countries in the world that ban guns and those freedoms. If Americans’ rights to do so is so offensive to you please choose to immigrate to one that more closely resembles the false utopia you desire.