King Injury Factual Updates

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
If questionable, I would sit him out, get him 100% for the rest of te season. Worse senario, he plays, isn't effective, get's hurt or delays healing, we lose..etc..

Honestly this is the game to do it.

If we are going to beat ND its going to be by controlling the gorund game running the hell out of the QB and catching them with play action. Pyron can do that. And who knows might be a Mathew Jordan vs VT type thing where pyron gets us the win and the starter comes back healthy the next week.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
They look like this after enough $2 beer.....

travel arrows GIF by Shurly

That's what everything looked like after a night of that Meisterbrau stuff that used to sell when I was in school

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
A couple of facts:

1) I would much rather see a healthy Zach Pyron on the field this Saturday than the diminished medium and long range accuracy from King we've seen the past 2 weeks due to whatever right upper extremity injury he appears to have suffered. It's a fact that that's my opinion.

2) Pyromania is coming in 2025, regardless, and it's going to be awesome. Why not enjoy a sneak preview? It's a fact that that's a question.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
A couple of facts:

1) I would much rather see a healthy Zach Pyron on the field this Saturday than the diminished medium and long range accuracy from King we've seen the past 2 weeks due to whatever right upper extremity injury he appears to have suffered. It's a fact that that's my opinion.

2) Pyromania is coming in 2025, regardless, and it's going to be awesome. Why not enjoy a sneak preview? It's a fact that that's a question.
I don’t think number 2 is such a sure thing. I love Pyron and definitely wouldn’t mind but I’m not sure he is going to be our next starter.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
A couple of facts:

Are you sure on #2? King has another year of eligibility and I’m pretty sure he’ll use it. Now maybe ND or another program may offer him an NIL deal he can’t refuse?

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
If questionable, I would sit him out, get him 100% for the rest of te season. Worse senario, he plays, isn't effective, get's hurt or delays healing, we lose..etc
Our best remaining chances for wins are against ACC opponents. If King is dinged up, I would rather have him closer to 100% against VT, Miami and NC State. Based on that, I would start Pyron against ND.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
A couple of facts:

#2 is not a fact. King will most likely be our starter next year. His NFL prospects aren’t good enough to leave early. The only way he doesn’t start for us next year is if he leaves for more money elsewhere, which doesn’t seem likely.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
#2 is not a fact. King will most likely be our starter next year. His NFL prospects aren’t good enough to leave early. The only way he doesn’t start for us next year is if he leaves for more money elsewhere, which doesn’t seem likely.
King could decide to go into coaching next year if 5 years were enough for him in college. That is likely where his future lies. Now if he is getting several hundred thousand dollars for playing QB at GT or elsewhere that is a very different story.

whiskeyClear

Georgia Tech Fan
If questionable, I would sit him out, get him 100% for the rest of te season. Worse senario, he plays, isn't effective, get's hurt or delays healing, we lose..etc..

100% agree. Anyone who watch Cam Rising play for Utah last week should also agree. Sticking with your starter when they're clearly not able to play at the level you need is frustrating for everyone involved. And now he's almost definitely out for the season anyway.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
100% agree. Anyone who watch Cam Rising play for Utah last week should also agree. Sticking with your starter when they're clearly not able to play at the level you need is frustrating for everyone involved. And now he's almost definitely out for the season anyway.
? King is practicing, and "day-to-day".

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
King could decide to go into coaching next year if 5 years were enough for him in college. That is likely where his future lies. Now if he is getting several hundred thousand dollars for playing QB at GT or elsewhere that is a very different stostory
Thats not his goal. Wants a championship.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Or he gets beat out by Philo, or Pyron.