King Injury Factual Updates

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Here are some actual facts:
Fact #1: Tech practiced today because we are playing a huge game Saturday.
Fact #2: It is well known VT has Drones
Fact # 3: Drones can fly over an area and record video of what is going on.
Fact #4: If King is not practicing today he will not be playing and Drones can confirm this by video.
Draw your own conclusions from these facts.

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
Really guys? We're trusting this random VT 247 guy for our factual updates? Haynes might actually end up being out, but this guy has no idea what he's talking about. As KQ said last night, if HK ends up feeling well enough, he'll play.
Brent Key said it is a week to week situation. No matter how you slice he is out far a little bit including the turkey hunt.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Bro, you posts are oft-times brilliant when legible. But these cryptic ones in which you appear to be speaking in tongues keep us guessing. Proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button will render ALL of your posts meaningful and not leave us feeling like we are missing out on your valuable insight. Just a friendly suggestion that you can feel free to ignore.

Thinking @iceeater1969 lives by the rules of mortal men is funny...

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Agreed about that VT. However, and I say this just to shed a little perspective, Zach was on scout team two weeks before that game. And he was on scout team the week prior to FSU….all while still being a true freshman, and taking zero first team reps at any point up to FSU game week. And even that week Gibson was getting the majority of first team reps.

Funny story about the FSU game. Zach has always loved the history of college football. And everyone who follows college football that closely is aware of FSU and their chant. At one point in the FSU game, I believe he said it was the 3rd quarter, and we were getting closer to the red zone. He said he looked over to our sideline got the play, and turned to get the play relayed to the rest of the offense. We were going tempo also. He said when he raised his hands to start getting ready to go through cadence and do his hand clap all that, all he could hear was FSU fans doing their little chant. He said he forgot everything that was going on at the very moment and he said he thought to himself right there midway through the ball being snapped “damn this is pretty cool”. Said he remembered nothing else about that specific play.

So yeah that whole freshman year for him was a whole lot of drinking through a firehose and also some pretty awesome memories.
Just wanted to let you know that I (and I am pretty sure many others here) really appreciate your insights into Zach and whatever else you have been able to say about the program. I have always been a huge fan of Zach since he committed to Tech, not just as a good player but as a good person and teammate. He truly seems to be a team first kind of player and I respect that! I know he is talented and I thought he played hard Saturday. I also know he is probably the biggest critic of his play on Saturday and will do everything he can to correct his mistakes and be ready to go the next game.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Fact #4: If King is not practicing today he will not be playing and Drones can confirm this by video.
Not factual.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Not factual

GT33

Helluva Engineer
He will play HC. Ride or Die with Gt.
Bro, you posts are oft-times brilliant when legible. But these cryptic ones in which you appear to be speaking in tongues keep us guessing. Proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button will render ALL of your posts meaningful and not leave us feeling like we are missing out on your valuable insight. Just a friendly suggestion that you can feel free to ignore.
H is 8, C is 3.

Blake Ragsdale will catch a pass on Saturday.

Put $$ on it and haul in the cash.