King Injury Factual Updates

Bogey

Helluva Engineer

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
Really guys? We're trusting this random VT 247 guy for our factual updates? Haynes might actually end up being out, but this guy has no idea what he's talking about. As KQ said last night, if HK ends up feeling well enough, he'll play.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Breaking news: Georgia Tech QB Haynes King may or may not play Saturday at Virginia Tech, and anyone reporting definitively one way or another is just guessing. My source is me.</p>&mdash; Alex Farrer (@AFarrersports) <a href="">October 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Case in point...

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Breaking news: Georgia Tech QB Haynes King may or may not play Saturday at Virginia Tech, and anyone reporting definitively one way or another is just guessing. My source is me.</p>&mdash; Alex Farrer (@AFarrersports) <a href="">October 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Case in point...

Oh, good. "...may or may not play...". As definitive a prognosis as we've seen yet. Can't go wrong with that.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer

Case in point...

I do respect that he named his source.....

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
He will play HC. Ride or Die with Gt.
Bro, you posts are oft-times brilliant when legible. But these cryptic ones in which you appear to be speaking in tongues keep us guessing. Proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button will render ALL of your posts meaningful and not leave us feeling like we are missing out on your valuable insight. Just a friendly suggestion that you can feel free to ignore.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Oh, good. "...may or may not play...". As definitive a prognosis as we've seen yet. Can't go wrong with that.
Probably more accurate, and better sourced than the Tweet from the VT guy. I didn't see any tweets about after-practice interviews with coaches or players yet. Have they even practiced this week? If King is day-to-day and they haven't even practiced, who could possibly be a source that King is definitely out? I can't say that he is wrong and that King will play, but I can't even imagine who could actually be a source to a VT "reporter" that has any actual knowledge. I seriously doubt that the GT coaches even know at the moment if King will play. Maybe his source is a psychic?

The Alex Farrer tweet is probably the most factually correct. He doesn't know. King probably doesn't know. Pyron probably doesn't know. Key probably doesn't know. I know that I don't know. I highly suspect that anyone who says they do know is lying.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Bro, you posts are oft-times brilliant when legible. But these cryptic ones in which you appear to be speaking in tongues keep us guessing. Proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button will render ALL of your posts meaningful and not leave us feeling like we are missing out on your valuable insight. Just a friendly suggestion that you can feel free to ignore.
Do we have an interpreter!? 😇

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Probably more accurate, and better sourced than the Tweet from the VT guy. I didn't see any tweets about after-practice interviews with coaches or players yet. Have they even practiced this week? If King is day-to-day and they haven't even practiced, who could possibly be a source that King is definitely out? I can't say that he is wrong and that King will play, but I can't even imagine who could actually be a source to a VT "reporter" that has any actual knowledge. I seriously doubt that the GT coaches even know at the moment if King will play. Maybe his source is a psychic?

The Alex Farrer tweet is probably the most factually correct. He doesn't know. King probably doesn't know. Pyron probably doesn't know. Key probably doesn't know. I know that I don't know. I highly suspect that anyone who says they do know is lying.
I know I don't know.