Just FYI, the time is drawing nigh

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
2014 also should have been a beat down on the scoreboard, because we dominated the play on the field. The only reason it went to overtime was because of referee malfeasance allowing a JT TD (or at very least stopped at 1/2 yard line) to be turned into a strip for a TD...basically a 14 point swing. Then there was the second questionable fumble that never would have happened without that first screw job. Thank god we were able to overcome the SEC crew...it would have really sucked to have them steal it.
Jasper Sanks.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
He was a brave,brave man commanding 10,000 men in a hopeless situation at the Battle of Bataan. Generals Wainwright and King though they would be brought up on charges for no obeying General MacArthur's No Surrender Order and had no idea they would be treated like heroes and allowed to keep their rank when they were freed by Douglas MacArthur's invasion of the Philippines in 1945.

Later on the marines at Tarawa composed a little ditty about good ol' Dugout Doug as he was known:

"We asked the Doggies to come to Tarawa
But MacArthur said no
When asked the reason
Said tis isn't the season
and besides there is no USO"

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Me too. But based on talent level alone, they should pound us EVERY year. That's far from happening.
I agree but they popped us pretty good last year but then that was a team for the ages for UGA. I don't know that I have ever seen a better group of linebackers than the Dogs fielded last year. They were really good in 2012 too but for different reasons.