buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20180512_184045.png

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Besides
Themail shirt was purchased before that as well

And he grows out of them so fast, he was wearing it

Regardless if they had changed the colors to green.
I can't help it that supersize I mean old gold wasn't available for this shirt lol

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
@buzz_wiser© you are going to have a LONG summer if you are already counting down.:)
In south Georgia, LONG summers are part of the deal. We have 5 months of summer. I lost four pounds pushing my lawnmower the other day. It was 94 in Albany and I was thinking it sure is a long time until "Toe meets Leather" best not think about it and get to it.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
In south Georgia, LONG summers are part of the deal. We have 5 months of summer. I lost four pounds pushing my lawnmower the other day. It was 94 in Albany and I was thinking it sure is a long time until "Toe meets Leather" best not think about it and get to it.
You must be the lone Tech fan for miles down there, that’s dwag country.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
You must be the lone Tech fan for miles down there, that’s dwag country.

I belong to a Presbyterian church of less than 80 members. In the past 8 years we have had 3 of our young people go to Tech. One was a cheerleader, one was a cum laude graduate in computer science, one was a cum laude graduate in industrial design (something like that) and all of them were proud graduates, ahem, of my Sunday school class as teenagers. We have a member whose father played on the 1952 national championship team and every year including this year our local private school Deerfield Windsor (Tony Zenon went there) sends at least two or three graduates to Tech. This year one of those graduates will be the fourth member of our church to go to Tech. Yes, it is "dawg" country of a sorts but there are plenty of Tech fans around here.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I belong to a Presbyterian church of less than 80 members. In the past 8 years we have had 3 of our young people go to Tech. One was a cheerleader, one was a cum laude graduate in computer science, one was a cum laude graduate in industrial design (something like that) and all of them were proud graduates, ahem, of my Sunday school class as teenagers. We have a member whose father played on the 1952 national championship team and every year including this year our local private school Deerfield Windsor (Tony Zenon went there) sends at least two or three graduates to Tech. This year one of those graduates will be the fourth member of our church to go to Tech. Yes, it is "dawg" country of a sorts but there are plenty of Tech fans around here.

If they don't pass your Sunday School class, do you tell them to go to u[sic]ga?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
One, that won't ever happen, since blue is not a primary color. Two, I would wear gold, like I always do except for white out games.

:eek: You old hypocrite. Always railing about fans refusing to wear the same color on game day but.....refuse to be a team player for a blue out just because you abhor navy. Tsk tsk for shame! :p:D