juice crew

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This is such a funny conversational thread.

No matter your age or your musical "ethics", celebrating on the sideline while getting embarrassed by an FCS team is a bad look. When CGC realized that we were in for a dogfight (at least by halftime), I think it would have been more than appropriate to tell the "juice crew" to stay into the game, but stop the dancing and antics.

If I was 25, I would have said the same thing. But, I was a pretty serious minded 25 year old. :)

GT_EE78

Banned
Not sure how much CGC prefers delegation to hands-on play calling and game planning , but i sure hope he isn't delegating the choreography
and dance team grading to our OC. We'll need every point we can get this week.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I think the biggest negative take for me is the comparable image of Nero fiddling while Rome was burning. That's what I saw when our guys were dancing on the sidelines, not watching the game or even knowing that we were getting spanked by an FCS team. Btw, what is so wrong about intently watching, cheering and encouraging from the sidelines?

The whole rap debate doesn't even apply, imo. They could be dancing to Billy Ray Cyrus for all I care and I wouldn't like it. (Oh snap, he's a rapper now isn't he, bad example.)
you really think that our guys on the sideline weren't watching the game and didn't know we were in a tight game with Citadel? I guess I need to watch the game on my DVR so I can see what you saw.