juice crew

GT_EE78

Banned
Didn't realize things had gone this far until i stumbled upon a KQ tweet (linked below).
Apparently this dancing thing isn't voluntary but mandatory. They are even graded on it.
If I was on the scout team , then i think i would find it demeaning.
At USF game they seem to have played a song called "All the Way Turnt Up"
I wonder how many would find those lyrics something to be proud of ?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Didn't realize things had gone this far until i stumbled upon a KQ tweet (linked below).
Apparently this dancing thing isn't voluntary but mandatory. They are even graded on it.
If I was on the scout team , then i think i would find it demeaning.
At USF game they seem to have played a song called "All the Way Turnt Up"
I wonder how many would find those lyrics something to be proud of ?

Graded? If f you grade A juice does that get you “ATL”? :ROFLMAO:

Our juice isn’t even real. It’s manufactured sugar water. Smh.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn’t mind the record so much if we were getting the most out of what we got. Yeah I get it, the players don’t match the scheme and we have a bunch of injuries. But we’re getting about half the production that our talent should be getting. And then there’s just a bunch of plain dumb stuff going on like revolving door quarterbacks, shotgun snaps on fourth and inches, taunting and dancing all while losing to the citadel. Culture change… Nice.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
No. There are people who think why fix what ain't broken. Fix what was broken. That would be the defense. Offense was great no logical argument can be made there. The defense was very bad, which CGC is pretty good at. Keep the old system, fix the defense and GT wins big. But no, we're now gonna up the tempo, stores the field, and lose to citadel.

We tried. Multiple times. They failed. Multiple times. A decade and 4 DCs should be enough to realize maybe that offense that you didn't think was a problem had negative effects on the rest of the program. And even then, our offense wasn't giving us that much of an advantage anymore anyways. We were basically forced to hold teams under 28 to have a chance anyways.