Jose F. Alvarado Senior Thread

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone needs to listen to GT:60 tonight. 25ish minute mark, Josh talks about the conversation Jose and Josh had at 2am in McCamish as Jose practiced free throws after the bus ride home from Clemson. Brought me to near tears. Love this kid, don't care if he misses crucial a free throw or not. I'm gonna bawl when his Georgia Tech career is over.how

bwelbo

Helluva Engineer
Jose is now all time at Georgia Tech:
Points: 17th (no change from last week, now 32 points out of Top 15)
Assists: 10th (no change from last week, now 20 assists out of 9th place...then another 65 (won't happen) away from 8th)
Steals: 4th (moved up 1 more spot in the last week, 10 steals away from passing Travis Best to be Top 3, then 10 more for Top 2)

Overall in the ACC, Jose is currently in 6th in points, 6th in assists, 1st in steals, and 1st in free throw percentage.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
1614783184712.png

RhoChi

Jolly Good Fellow
I knew he had not looked right the last few games. Lets hope we get a big lead and get Jose some rest against Wake.
I mean, hes been nursing a hamstring injury. The fact that he played 45 minutes against Duke with that and kept getting beat up makes me worried.

Also, I hate to be that guy. But with his latest performances suffering from his injury, I think hes gonna get second team all acc at best now unless something sensational happens at WF