• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Never forget
618935DD-FDA2-4832-8EC0-E80915D42C28.jpeg

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow

Coach Pastner put the ball in my hands since freshman year and told me to get the job done and I don't know if I did or not but he trusted me and my teammates believed in me from the jump and Georgia Tech changed my life. It was one helluva of a ride
I can safely say, without a doubt, that he got the job done. No question.

Deleted member 2897

Anybody who can make the NBA should be and 99.999% will be gone. They’d be crazy to come back and risk injury instead of making millions of dollars.

Emotions are high right now, because they feel like they have unfinished business. But I think once the dust settles from these tournaments and the emotion has a chance to dissolve, we will see that the only people that return are folks who could not make the NBA.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Who makes the NBA right now? Makes a roster. I tend to agree they will go but who has the guarantee of that happening?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Anybody who can make the NBA should be and 99.999% will be gone. They’d be crazy to come back and risk injury instead of making millions of dollars.

Emotions are high right now, because they feel like they have unfinished business. But I think once the dust settles from these tournaments and the emotion has a chance to dissolve, we will see that the only people that return are folks who could not make the NBA.
the princess bride boo GIF

This (only partially) TiC.

Agreed that there are real risks to players delaying the decision to go pro. I also root for the success of our players in life over the success of the Institute when the choice demands a side.

I also agree with you. When it is time to take your shot, you have got to go. My rational hope is that the guys will all get evaluated and if they believe they can make the jump, go. My irrational hope is that everyone comes back and we run this mutha all the way to an ACCT and NCAAT trophy.