JJ Green

techfan509

Georgia Tech Fan
I think he will actually still be able to benefit us next year while being on the scout team. Our defense will get the chance to have some great looks while preparing for teams.
That's true. Hadn't thought about that. I'm just so excited to see him going to Tech, an offense that he's built for cause I'm telling the Wing T he ran in High School is so much like the Triple Option. The way UGA utilized him is a disgrace. I honestly think the only reason he pickef them was because Brice Ramsey talked him into it. UGA is so backwards they recruit him as a DB, then refer to him as ATH, then his true freshman year move him to RB. I just think that Tech and its offense definitely fits his running style.

techfan509

Georgia Tech Fan
I watched him play here in Camden. He has great speed, and handled punt returns too...Good pick-up IMO...
I agree. I too watched him play all 4 years at Camden. I couldn't believe that coming out out of HS, he was only a 3 star recruit. How many 3 star recruits put up the stats he did in HS, then again it could've been the Wing T offense Camden runs. How many kids with 4.3 speed with his elusiveness, quickness, and the power that he ran with, not to mention being a shutdown cover-CB on defense do you see come out as a 3 star recruit? I'm just happy to see him at Tech, a team that I believe he's gonna excel with.

techfan509

Georgia Tech Fan
Glad to have JJ he could be really special in our offense. Maybe he should have chosen us the first go around. But just imagine the hatred he will have for them now.
I think JJ mainly picked UGA cause he wanted to stick with his HS QB, Brice Ramsey, just goes to show his loyalty to his friends. I'm just glad he finally saw the light and transferred. I KNOW that after he sits out his one season, UGA is gonna see what he can really bring to the table. It really pi--es me off the way they jerked him around starting him out on offense his freshman year then moving him to DB this year. Which with JJ, he's such a selfless player, they could've moved to the D line and he wouldnt have complained. He's all about what's gonna help the team.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like JJ will fit in great at Tech, he and Justin Bryan can probably really get the team fired up for the next couple seasons before the UGA game. :)