JJ Green

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hey....I'm happy to have one particular transfer from Athens on the team already. Reform is possible ;p but I agree with Eric on this one.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Branden Langley is also leaving. That dude was a 4 star DB.

And the UGA exodus v.2014-2015 has begun...

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Yeah isn't this typical for UGA every year?

It is their version of oversigning. Richt is much better than other factory coaches in not oversigning in February but they always take so many borderline cases that end up not hacking it academically or legally plus guys going for teh draft and transfers that they can sign 25+ every year without oversigning to start with.

Chan15A

Georgia Tech Fan
Branden Langley is also leaving. That dude was a 4 star DB.

And the UGA exodus v.2014-2015 has begun...

Langley is a Kell grad which is an atlanta area school. My older brother used to play with him. He's really close with his family and will want to stay near family and friends, but I don't think that takes Clem and Auburn out of the picture. I think I'd have to say we don't have a great chance with him unless Clemson and Auburn don't want him or have a spot. I'd even be willing to say that even Southern is more likely than GT for the guy. Would be awesome if we could get him, really good character and great athlete.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This kind of stuff in the SEC is like child labor. If one school (cough*Bama*cough) does it, everybody else has to if they are looking to compete for the conference crown. Integrity has very little to do with that.

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
Langley is a Kell grad which is an atlanta area school. My older brother used to play with him. He's really close with his family and will want to stay near family and friends, but I don't think that takes Clem and Auburn out of the picture. I think I'd have to say we don't have a great chance with him unless Clemson and Auburn don't want him or have a spot. I'd even be willing to say that even Southern is more likely than GT for the guy. Would be awesome if we could get him, really good character and great athlete.
I know him and his sister. They're pretty hard UGA fans