JG to start?

99in99

Georgia Tech Fan
Joe is a good comparison. A bigger version.

One thing for sure is that he lets that ball fly. Straight gun slinger.

Joe also had Kelly Campbell, Dez White and Kerry Watkins. Not sure if the current corps is that good but they did look very capable last Saturday. I thought they were a bright spot - saw lots of great catches by these young kids. A couple of years of them all together - who knows?

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I love this, hate it for TO, because I thought he was starting to progress as a QB, but from what I have seen JG gives us the best chance to throw the ball.

None of this address our OL issues...

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I love this, hate it for TO, because I thought he was starting to progress as a QB, but from what I have seen JG gives us the best chance to throw the ball.

None of this address our OL issues...
Not much you can do about this if you don't have the numbers till another signing class. CBK can coach them up , if I was P'nut I would do more roll out passes kept most passes 5 15 yards .

GTFLETCH

Banned
I really love TO. I wish we had a roster full of TO's and Parker Braun's...

I also like the idea of a GT QB throwing for 300 yards. JG gives us that possibility.
I like Tobias also, however our coaching staff is forcing there scheme on the talent they have, they gave shown they are not capable of game planning for the talent they have.. instead the players have to fit their system..... Thus why we have lost the last two games....

So let start JG and grow from their.... I am sure Tobias will graduate and can transfer and still gets NFL Look just like Parker...

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see Graham as the starter. Just remember he is a freshman there will be big plays both ways. Just stay behind him he could be a great one for Tech but this year there will be mistakes as defenses will show me things he has not seen. P'nut just do your job coach him and leave him in to learn it will pay off on the long run.

I literally could not agree more with you on this. Let’s let him grow and be patient with his mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
I like Tobias also, however our coaching staff is forcing there scheme on the talent they have, they gave shown they are not capable of game planning for the talent they have.. instead the players have to fit their system..... Thus why we have lost the last two games....

So let start JG and grow from their.... I am sure Tobias will graduate and can transfer and still gets NFL Look just like Parker...

Yes Choice & Key have lost their ability to coach.
Man oh’ man.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I'm happy for Graham! The guy could have easily left when he faced academic problems, but he stuck with it and regained eligibility. Everything just feels different with him in the game and he opens up more possibilities. It even seemed like our rush offense got better when he was in, maybe because the Temple defense was respecting his arm a bit more. Paul Johnson said he's a big play waiting to happen (for both sides), but I feel like he'll learn with every mistake. Excited to see what he can do against UNC.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Who plays QB is not going to matter much when they are running for their lives the whole time. Our pass blocking looks about as bad as it has for the last 11 years. Once the OL improves we will see our offense improve. Until then, it will remain pretty ugly.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
All three have been given chances this year to prove they should be the starter in THIS system for which none of them were recruited. Each has strengths and weaknesses at the position. LJ out with injury. TO has to face defenses not respecting the pass. JG at least makes the D respect the pass. That is imperative with this O. The 3O was not as dependent on passing other than big shots to keep the safeties honest.