JG to start?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
4D499695-C3DD-4E95-89B1-8E0B30580FA6.jpeg

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Geoff out here wondering what type of advantage his ATL chart is going to provide now. I suppose it could change and not list Tobias under QB and have him as a flex as someone mentioned above. Probably means Lucas is back healthy enough to be the back up.

TheTimes

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm glad that he's starting. Felt like he should've been the guy after that Clemson game. A little concerned that he felt the need to go tell everyone on IG that he is the starter though. That's something we would've figured out on Saturday when he plays all of the reps.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Cheese and rice! Does this mean we have a starting QB finally?? Let’s hope he stays healthy. I imagine teams may be out for his head now that we have a starter and only decent QB

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'm glad that he's starting. Felt like he should've been the guy after that Clemson game. A little concerned that he felt the need to go tell everyone on IG that he is the starter though. That's something we would've figured out on Saturday when he plays all of the reps.
Maybe we came upon another fork in the road & decided not to go straight again? I’m hopeful.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I think it's a smart play. There are really no games left on the schedule (maybe VT) that we're going to win on the heels of Tobias Oliver making freakishly athletic plays. Time to start breaking in the spread offense a little more and start passing more.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We still have games we can win because the Coastal sucks. After the last few weeks I sure don’t expect to win, but I can see us putting together a good half here and there and getting a W. If Graham is indeed the new starter he has the “It” factor to make some plays and gel with the young receiving corp.