Jeff Sims Reset?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
It’s a good question. Or if Dontae Smith might have broken a tackle.
If I remember the stat right, about a third of our passes were at or behind the line of scrimmage. We were trying to get around the rush, but we’re not making blocks outside either. The problem is bigger than the OL—it’s poor blocking all across the offense.
With 10 days to prep, I thought we’d be better at that
And a third of those passes would have been considered option tosses in a different offense. 😊

He ducks and covers for the incoming….

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I’m curious how much of that is his foot vs just jogging lazily. I might just be super optimistic too lol
Looks to me like he isn't doing anything with his right ankle. He is rolling out with his left foot, but his right foot is staying level on the ground. Maybe I am just seeing things.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Pyron doesn't have legs right? We need someone who can get out of the pocket and make things happen w/ this OL.

I do think Gibson was unprepared and jumpy last week. Hopefully he's more prepared, better footwork, and can complete those easy pitch & catches that he missed last week. Expecting him to have a better game today.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Pyron doesn't have legs right? We need someone who can get out of the pocket and make things happen w/ this OL.

I do think Gibson was unprepared and jumpy last week. Hopefully he's more prepared, better footwork, and can complete those easy pitch & catches that he missed last week. Expecting him to have a better game today.
He’s not the runner that Sims is but he can run, played in an option offense in HS for his first two seasons iirc