Jay Jones Transferring

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
I wouldn't assume anything unless you have solid sources, it does a disservice to the kid. QBs transfer all the time, it's the nature of the position. Michigan just lost some, Eason is likely to leave UGA, Auburn etc. Tech isn't the most fun place to be, especially this time of year and if you think you aren't going to get a shot to play it's easy to lose the motivation to keep going.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Can't blame the kid if he was not happy at the institute. Some people are just not able or willing to handle the pace and all the sports related stuff. Not worth being unhappy and may be he just wants a chance to play somewhere. Whatever it is I thank him for the sacrifices he made while he was here.

Ok folks, times have changed. You can't carry 4 quarterbacks or I should say 4 good QBs. These kids have been starters all their career and when they are number 3 they will leave. Are all Transfers smart, no, see Marcus Marshal, ruined his career. Do you think Eason will stay at Georgia....nope. This is what college ball has become and when you have 128 FBS teams, guys will leave to play elsewhere.