Jay Jones Transferring

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I haven't seen the show, but in the video it shows a clip of a tweet from him claiming that CPJ falsely[sic] claimed that the 3 main starters before him (Justin Thomas, Tevin, Nesbit) had 2500 yards throwing in their careers (this is accurate) while throwing about 12 times a game. Jones then said that the stats were more like 500 yards throwing per starter. Needless to say, I don't think it was ever going to work out.

I think he was referencing Marshalls stats, that when he got there the QB was likely to run for 2000 and throw for 500. its still hyperbole, but honeslty if johnson had a 2000 yard rusher at QB we'd be winning games by 40 points. and yeah why throw?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I think he was referencing Marshalls stats, that when he got there the QB was likely to run for 2000 and throw for 500. its still hyperbole, but honeslty if johnson had a 2000 yard rusher at QB we'd be winning games by 40 points. and yeah why throw?
You might be right, but I think Jay Jones was in the 2016 class. Either way, I don't think it would have worked out.