James Graham Highlights

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Thomas is my favorite Jacket to play in the Paul Johnson era. So many clutch moments from the 4th down throw at VT, the 4th Quarter TD pass against GaSo, the two wins in Athens, the 4th and 19 against Boston College in Dublin, the clutch pass to Brad Stewart against FSU that set the stage for the miracle on Techwood Drive...dude was a baller.

slugboy

Staff member
Even with that limited sample size you can see it. BTW I’ll take JT all day over Byerly. All day.

Almost all day for me. I liked Byerly on 3rd and goal from the 2 and the short yardage plays.

Also, I think Washington might have been our best passer here. I certainly trusted him passing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

incognito

Georgia Tech Fan
Lack of Trust based on what the coaches have seen in practice and scrimmages most likely. Can TO get better at passing than what we’ve seen so far? Absolutely. Can he get dramatically better from one year to the next? TQ didn’t, and thats what needs to happen to get us to the next level, to be able to beat the teams that shut our running game down.
Am just raising the possibility it[trust] could be other factors like inconsistency or youth, and not pure passing ability. Thats why I'm deferring judgement on his passing ability based on a limited number of throws, I'm not willing to assume that 'few throws' equals 'bad passer'. If you and others are, thats fine, its a real possibility thats true.
To be clear, I'm not advocating that TO should be the starter next year, let it be whoever is best. IMO, Its good that JG spent time at QB this year. More competition.
I agree, you need an efficient passer when facing really good defenses. And an outstanding passer here could be potent.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Am just raising the possibility it[trust] could be other factors like inconsistency or youth, and not pure passing ability. Thats why I'm deferring judgement on his passing ability based on a limited number of throws, I'm not willing to assume that 'few throws' equals 'bad passer'. If you and others are, thats fine, its a real possibility thats true.
To be clear, I'm not advocating that TO should be the starter next year, let it be whoever is best. IMO, Its good that JG spent time at QB this year. More competition.
I agree, you need an efficient passer when facing really good defenses. And an outstanding passer here could be potent.

I saw him pass quite a bit in this year's spring game and he did not look good. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not pulling against the kid, ihope he proves me wrong!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOL, those JG runs in the highlights remind me of...wait for it...Taquan. Just a bigger version of Taquan.