James Graham Highlights

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
senior year high lights.
Y’all gonna like this film. He’s an explosive runner. Elusive and fast. He’s not small either, then again he’s not big.

The play broke down and he was almost sacked in the backfield and this kid flicked his wrist and threw a bullet down field for 50 yards. Kid got a cannon. Very Vick like.

If he’s not starting next season I’ll be shocked.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
His Junior highlights are better. Senior year he was still recovering from a leg injury and didn't have the explosiveness of his JR year.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
The battle between him and LJ is going to be great. I was excited to see LJ this year and was devastated to hear he had a non-contact season ending injury.

JG looks like an electric player and if LJ finds a way to beat him out, we will have a special one on our hands. If JG wins though, I will not be surprised. We need a difference maker at the position for us to shine.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
If we can have chemistry like this year I would love to see two of Lucus, Oliver, and Graham. I'm fearful of the injury bug that has haunted LJ. Also hope CPJ moves Cook back to qb/bb coach this off season.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Liked this film for a while... I'm still holding out way crazy hope that he's been training all year in secret just for dwag week and CPJ is just waiting to spring him on us all this week.

To beat the recruiting arguments like a dead horse -- if everyone in the NCAA were recruiting under center option qbs, JG would have been high on the list.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Liked this film for a while... I'm still holding out way crazy hope that he's been training all year in secret just for dwag week and CPJ is just waiting to spring him on us all this week.

To beat the recruiting arguments like a dead horse -- if everyone in the NCAA were recruiting under center option qbs, JG would have been high on the list.
The dude is a decently high 4 star with a good offer list (though I don't know for what position). He certainly was being looked at, and I am really glad he chose us.

Deleted member 2897

Go look at his offer list - he was chased by a dozen teams in the SEC, ACC, and Big10.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Thats why we all need to pull for Graham to win the job, or Lucas if he’s healed up by then. I like Tobias as a change of pace, but his arm is worse than Taquon’s.
Exactly... I would like to see what Lucas can do but ultimately I want Graham because he’s the future. I’m hoping him and Yates are #1 and #2 pushing each other for years to come

LibertyTurns

Banned
We need a 3 QB rotation. Every season it seems we have a QB get hurt and I really think it’s an advantage to always have 2 QBs with different skill sets able to run the offense effectively.