1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

James Graham Highlights

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by ATL1, Nov 20, 2018.

1. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

senior year high lights.
    Y’all gonna like this film. He’s an explosive runner. Elusive and fast. He’s not small either, then again he’s not big.

The play broke down and he was almost sacked in the backfield and this kid flicked his wrist and threw a bullet down field for 50 yards. Kid got a cannon. Very Vick like.

If he’s not starting next season I’ll be shocked.

2. A Love Supreme

A Love Supreme Helluva Engineer

We're not at next season yet. I need T Marshall and or T Oliver to beat the dwags this weekend

3. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

That’s cool. I’m still looking at this kid though.

4. stech81

stech81 Helluva Engineer

He looks good but it may take another year of working to get reads down from under center.

Buzz*The*Plumber likes this.
  5. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

His Junior highlights are better. Senior year he was still recovering from a leg injury and didn't have the explosiveness of his JR year.

UpperNorth likes this.
  6. smokey_wasp

smokey_wasp Helluva Engineer

Will be an interesting battle next year. Oliver will have a pretty good head start with the amount of playing time he got this year, but I am eager for Graham to start as I see the huge talent too.

7. ibeattetris

ibeattetris Helluva Engineer

The battle between him and LJ is going to be great. I was excited to see LJ this year and was devastated to hear he had a non-contact season ending injury.

JG looks like an electric player and if LJ finds a way to beat him out, we will have a special one on our hands. If JG wins though, I will not be surprised. We need a difference maker at the position for us to shine.

Yoda, vamosjackets, GT14 and 2 others like this.
  8. melloace

melloace Helluva Engineer

If we can have chemistry like this year I would love to see two of Lucus, Oliver, and Graham. I'm fearful of the injury bug that has haunted LJ. Also hope CPJ moves Cook back to qb/bb coach this off season.

GTNavyNuke and GTFLETCH like this.
  9. g0lftime

g0lftime Helluva Engineer

We need someone who can complete more than 2 passes a game.

SteamWhistle and Boaty1 like this.
  10. alentrekin

alentrekin Helluva Engineer

Liked this film for a while... I'm still holding out way crazy hope that he's been training all year in secret just for dwag week and CPJ is just waiting to spring him on us all this week.

To beat the recruiting arguments like a dead horse -- if everyone in the NCAA were recruiting under center option qbs, JG would have been high on the list.

11. ibeattetris

The dude is a decently high 4 star with a good offer list (though I don't know for what position). He certainly was being looked at, and I am really glad he chose us.

12. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

Thats why we all need to pull for Graham to win the job, or Lucas if he’s healed up by then. I like Tobias as a change of pace, but his arm is worse than Taquon’s.

Boaty1 and GTonTop88 like this.
  13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Go look at his offer list - he was chased by a dozen teams in the SEC, ACC, and Big10.

14. ibeattetris

And we flipped him from VT (y)

15. stech81

stech81 Helluva Engineer

I understand what you are saying but I can't pull for one over the other I want to see them all doing good.

16. alentrekin

alentrekin Helluva Engineer

Ya, I am probably too aware...

I think he's just a great fit for this O.

bwelbo likes this.
  17. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

Exactly... I would like to see what Lucas can do but ultimately I want Graham because he’s the future. I’m hoping him and Yates are #1 and #2 pushing each other for years to come

18. tech_wreck47

tech_wreck47 Helluva Engineer

Lol, I was just thinking about posting this same thing while I was watching his senior film.

19. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

We need a 3 QB rotation. Every season it seems we have a QB get hurt and I really think it’s an advantage to always have 2 QBs with different skill sets able to run the offense effectively.

GTNavyNuke likes this.
  20. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Bingo!!!