• Jax State by 7-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jax State by 14+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Are they a better offensive team, talent-wise, than UT? If we didn't turn the ball over twice we hold UT to 14, so I don't see Jacksonville State doing more than 21 unless we gift them.

No, of course not, but you can bet they have some horses and they will come out blazing. That said, we should be able to take care of business if we focus and execute anything like we did Monday night.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Can we stop big plays. We couldn't against UT. Their last 3 drives averaged over 10 yards per play against our bend but don't break defense. We've still got defense problems against the better teams. This game may be a good measuring stick.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Apparently they've got some tall receivers. We may see them try to go over the top on us which probably means more zone to get our guys to close on the ball rather than the man. DL play is going to be huge here in limiting the runs and not giving them time to complete passes on 3rd down. I'm more worried about them dinking and dunking us down the field and us losing contain. I feel like we will be able to make some stops in the RZ here as opposed to vs Tennessee.

But the offense may not hum like it did vs UT. We'll have to see.