• Jax State by 14+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THWG

Helluva Engineer
GT- 56
JSU- 10
Marshall plays the 1st half, Jordan plays the 3rd quarter, and LJ plays the 4th quarter.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Classic trap game. CPJ said we have 2.5 hours to prepare for JxSt. 2.5 hours.

We win by 11. 38-27.

Starters play the whole game (God, I hope I'm wrong).

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Man I don't know, this really sets up well for Jacksonville State. They are fully rested from there last game and we are still brushing off a hangover. I don't see us knocking there gamecocks in the dirt like many. This is not your average FCS team, they have some legit players, legit FBS players. I expect to win, but I don't see a cakewalk by any stretch.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure the game will be cancelled, probably later today. I doubt that the JaxSt administration will allow their team to travel to Atlanta and by Saturday the winds and rain will be here. Too bad; I was looking forward to going.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm pretty sure the game will be cancelled, probably later today. I doubt that the JaxSt administration will allow their team to travel to Atlanta and by Saturday the winds and rain will be here. Too bad; I was looking forward to going.

Rain isn't supposed to come until Monday, we should be good to go!

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Huh? Jacksonville, Alabama is only an hour and 40 minutes west of Atlanta. It's not supposed to rain in Atlanta until Monday.

Maybe you're thinking JSU is in Florida? It's not.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
They have more good players than people realize, and on short rest this could really be closer than expected. As long as it isn't Middle Tennessee all over again I'll be happy. Hope I'm wrong, but GT by 10-14.