• Jax State by 7-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jax State by 14+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Man I don't know, this really sets up well for Jacksonville State. They are fully rested from there last game and we are still brushing off a hangover. I don't see us knocking there gamecocks in the dirt like many. This is not your average FCS team, they have some legit players, legit FBS players. I expect to win, but I don't see a cakewalk by any stretch.

This is what I think. They can go toe to toe with us...for a while. For them to pull off the upset, they would need a near perfect game from their offense with no turnovers and the usual "leaky roof". It can be done but I just question whether or not they can get any stops. This Georgia Tech team is demonstrably superior on the offensive line compared to the last time these two teams met. I really see us rolling in the second half but they will have their moments to be sure. People writing this game off may be missing a pretty good game. It will be entertaining that's for sure. They will come to BDS loaded for bear and will not in the least be intimidated. I predicted the plus 14 but it is kind of shaky. If we stop them 3 or more times in the first half with three and outs it could get out of hand in a hurry but I really see them moving the ball on us. IMHO

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
This is the kind of game that can bite us, but thankfully we don't so special things on O for each defense we face, and they don't run some crazy O to require a totally different defensive scheme against. We'll have an athletic edge so I'm more worried about turnovers, penalties, and special teams mistakes rather than getting beaten. I think we'll have a different attitude about those things going into this one.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I find it funny when some people talk about how many D1 players are on their team. Last I checked, we've got 80 D1 scholarship players on our team. I could see an argument being made for Roc Thomas, but we've got such better talent and depth from top to bottom. I'd also wager our coaching is better (I would hope it is). I wouldn't overlook them, but we should have full confidence that we'll win.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Slow game. Team will still be sluggish after Monday night's disappointment. I see us winning but only by about 28-17. I suspect another turnover or two and another missed FG (after that, I think CPJ stops trying to kick 'em).

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
GT 49
Jax St 0
This will be the score I stick with for the remainder of the season, eventually I be right!!