Jacksonville State Postgame Discussion

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm gonna be honest here...when I watched TD's high school tape, I thought he'd be a tweener. Not big enough to play LB, and not fast enough to play SS. One thing that I did not question about his tape: His ability to finish the play once he got to the ball carrier. Probably the best form tackler I've seen in a recruit in a while. Text book tackling form. If you think about it, that's exactly what you expect out of a coach's son. Great seeing him make those big plays Saturday.

Well Roof isn't supposedly able to teach techniques so it must be due to the coaching he got at Buford High.:rolleyes:

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
We only scored 37 points against a good FCS team (who may make it to the championship) and only beat them by 27 points. It's time to fire Sewak, 'cause it's obviously the O lines fault that we barely won.

Oops, my bad. I forgot that we have moved on to the next assistant-coach-to-blame. Our defense allowed 10 whole points and gave up 189 yards of total offense (50 in the second half). We allowed their running back who was ranked 22nd in the FCS last year to rush for a whopping 86 yards and a team that was ranked 29th in passing efficiency to pass for 73 yards. It's time to fire Roof, 'cause it's obviously the D's fault that we barely won.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
For most of the first half I watched in horror, my worst fears were coming to fruition ... then TM put the team on his back and willed us to victory.
I think this kid is going to be the real deal ... the right tools and the right attitude !!

I was at 108, row 6, just behind the Tech bench. TM came and did a couple of Derrick Moore pep talks in the first half to all the dejected guys on the offense sitting on the bench after coming off the field after a pint. The kid's a leader.