It's Officially Official! (Nate Woody Named DC)

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven't checked but suspect that their games had more drives than ours. So giving up the same points would be giving up fewer points/drive.

I was curious and just looked at UGA and WF. WF has 13 drives on App state and 11 against us. UGA had 12 against App state and 8 against us. I’m looking forward to seeing this offense combined with an aggressive defense.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I was curious and just looked at UGA and WF. WF has 13 drives on App state and 11 against us. UGA had 12 against App state and 8 against us. I’m looking forward to seeing this offense combined with an aggressive defense.

Wow, and App held both those teams to fewer points than us with a bunch of 2 star recruits!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
On a much lesser important note but one that should be updated quickly is who is in charge of updating Woody's twitter profile. We need to get him in some GT gear and host a photo shoot at Bobby Dodd Stadium as soon as possible!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
41 turn over in one season sounds good. In our most notable year 14 we played 14 games and caused about 35.

Last year we were in low to mid 20's.

With dl pressure and taller db in tight coverage, surely we will cause tackles for lose . Sure we struggle when we get behind schedule, but so does everyone else.