It's Officially Official! (Nate Woody Named DC)

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when CPJ approached Woody about the job. I wonder why was said between them. I also wonder how long CPJ HAD PEGGED Woody as Roof's replacement. I wonder how long Woody mulled over the offer before accepting and how long things went on below the radar kinda like a deal on a hand shake. Maybe they just bumped into each other while digging gin sing in the NC mountains. Lol
In all seriousness I would love to read a transcript of the conversation or see it on video.
Any one have any insight?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when CPJ approached Woody about the job. I wonder why was said between them. I also wonder how long CPJ HAD PEGGED Woody as Roof's replacement. I wonder how long Woody mulled over the offer before accepting and how long things went on below the radar kinda like a deal on a hand shake. Maybe they just bumped into each other while digging gin sing in the NC mountains. Lol
In all seriousness I would love to read a transcript of the conversation or see it on video.
He's probably getting paid a lot more at GT than he was at App State

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I have no insight but are they not from about the same area in NC ? Be glad your not a fly they have a short life.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

CPJ: $800K

CNW: $850K, and a cut pass in the soft serve ice cream line

CPJ: Done.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I would have took it for $700k and free beer.
Great idea. Cant sell serve beer at ncaa games.
Free beer and cokes in large coolers - serve your self - at bds. Ticket surcharge 20$ ( no exceptions) = sell outs as long.
Woody and johnson split 20% of increased attendence (base price only ).
Lol
Didn't we do something like this with Heisman?

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
So with Pelton leaving Tech has 2 assistant positions open. Maybe PJ will use one of them to hire an innovative offensive guru to call on in certain game time situations..... wait, on second thought he could never be that inventive. Oh well.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Diggin’ ‘Saaang!

slugboy

Staff member
Great idea. Cant sell serve beer at ncaa games.
Free beer and cokes in large coolers - serve your self - at bds. Ticket surcharge 20$ ( no exceptions) = sell outs as long.
Woody and johnson split 20% of increased attendence (base price only ).
Lol
Didn't we do something like this with Heisman?

I believe we actually set up Heisman as the glee club teacher, and didn’t have a glee club when we offered him the position

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I believe we actually set up Heisman as the glee club teacher, and didn’t have a glee club when we offered him the position

I thought he got some of the gate.

Did you know we now have a school of puppetry science

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
well if ya dont like getting woody than your not a true jacket fan. and youre probably one a those guys who wears a coat and tie to games and tells those around you to sit down instead of stand up and cheer.

I wear a coat and tie, stand up and cheer, and like getting a Woody, thank you very much.