It’s ugly, but I noticed some good things.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I’m sorry, I was completely wrong. Geef is completely, unquestionably awesome. Please accept my apologies and I’ll be eating crow again tonight.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
He loves GT. You love GT. I love GT. We all love GT. But NONE of us love it enough to leave 7 figures on the table. That’s not love….that’s insanity.

It’s not working. Resign and negotiate some sort of reduction for the buyout. Just embarrassing all the way around. For the school. Football program. Collins. Everyone. Put in Weinke as interim.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
so if you are the AD do you send an E-mail to the season ticket holders and tell them we ain't going to win but maybe 1 or 2 games this year and to save $5 million I'm going to keep CGC and if you want your money back for the rest of the I'll send it,

An email should be sent and should say TStan and Collins are fired/resigning.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
If he takes any thing less than negotiated he is an even bigger idiot than suspected.

May garner some good will in the industry. His reputation is basically shot. Show some grace and understanding of the situation while getting 75%-80% of what he’d be owed now.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
f this. Scorched friggin earth. Fire everyone for that embarrasssment of a game. You f geeeooooofffff was helping out with the defensive side like he said he was, that absolutely fired for cause material because that team ran at Will against our defense. Totally embarrassing.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

3. Defense looked solid at times, they still have lots of work to do though.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.
Assuming this is a joke.

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
Where’s the get back coach with his warehouse of crow to serve ?
Oh so now we really do have a high school offense? 🤔
We played ND on the road. We scored 30 against BC….we also gave up double BC’s high in points in ACC play.
We are 183-10 in our last 4 P5 games, which is fireable, but if we had the finances to do that, we would have done it already.
So you put no value in brand equity in the balance sheet?

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Oh so now we really do have a high school offense? 🤔

So you put no value in brand equity in the balance sheet?
Oh believe me, he would have been fired after Northern Illinois last year if it were me, and again after ND, but it’s not, and I don’t run the AA so I can’t write checks. I’m also not privy to our financials, but brand equity is of low consequence when actual equity is lacking. From what I’ve read and heard from those in the know, we aren’t exactly flush with cash as an AA, and have rather large debts.

Whether he deserves to be fired right now is unquestionable. The question is if the gain from satiating fans is worth 7 figures to the AA budget. I’m guessing no, so we will keep losing until the buyout lowers then pull the trigger. The sword of Damocles is over his head, we just don’t know the hour it will fall.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Sims is a nice kid, but he is not a gamer.
Reggie, Nesbitt, or Justin Thomas would have run over that Ole Miss player and got the first down. Nesbitt would have put him in the hospital, Reggie would have punched him in the mouth and talked trash, Justin would have left him clawing at air and then run over him. Sims looks to get out of bounds.