It’s ugly, but I noticed some good things.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Georgia just replaced Oklahoma with Ball State on their schedule next year.

We have to replace Ole Miss for next year.

And Georgia. I don't care what the critics say. We're not a semi-pro team, and we shouldn't be playing those who are.
the SEC made Georgia drop Oklahoma because of them coming to the SEC. wasn't uga's call

JacketFan137

Banned
Why are people feeling bad for the players? They are half the equation. Especially OL, QB, WR,s (mc) excluded. They have executed at less than elite. Players own some of this.
it’s a faux pa here to name players with any negative. people were DYING to defend yates last year when he sucked. no one wants anyone to name the lineman (ryan johnson) who were awful last year.

i get that they’re college kids but some of these guys are getting paid. idk why they’re immune to criticism

JacketFan137

Banned
He loves GT. You love GT. I love GT. We all love GT. But NONE of us love it enough to leave 7 figures on the table. That’s not love….that’s insanity.
no one here makes close to that money so they don’t know how to act when it comes to situations like that

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
we’ve been that for 2 decades. 1 decent season every 6 years
Every once in a while, I see half a conversation on GTSwarm and wonder, “What am I missing? Obviously it’s a post by someone on my ignore list.”

When that happens, sometimes I will click the “show ignored content” link…and be stunned by the cogent and insightful post by the font in question—a post so eloquent and reasonable that I find myself compelled to remove that person from my ignore list.

This is not one of those times…

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
teams in sports or business have to believe their leadership is putting them in a position to succeed. After the first three games it is not even close. I know it costs money we don't have, but if we don't fire Collons now, I think we are setting up for another 3 win season.
I doubt there would be more games won by firing him now. I know it’s more costly.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
He loves GT. You love GT. I love GT. We all love GT. But NONE of us love it enough to leave 7 figures on the table. That’s not love….that’s insanity.
Just to point out, though, Paul left seven figures on the table. But Geoff would be leaving eight, I think.

I wouldn't leave four.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Look, out of our last three home games against P5 competition, we’ve scored a grand total of 0 points. ZERO FREAKING POINTS IN OUR HOME STADIUM. 142-0 in our last 180 minutes of football at BDS. If you want to include MBS this year, we are 183-10 in the last 4 games against P5 competition. Also, we were utterly embarrassed today as they ran through us like a hot knife through butter. Need anymore data? Collins has to go and he has to go TONIGHT, if TStan wants any chance to save his job.

JacketFan137

Banned
Every once in a while, I see half a conversation on GTSwarm and wonder, “What am I missing? Obviously it’s a post by someone on my ignore list.”

When that happens, sometimes I will click the “show ignored content” link…and be stunned by the cogent and insightful post by the font in question—a post so eloquent and reasonable that I find myself compelled to remove that person from my ignore list.

This is not one of those times…
and look at you finding your way on the ignore list. don’t let the door hit you on the way out 🤷‍♂️

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I thought for sure when I saw the title that this was some old post that got bumped. What in the world was OP watching because it wasn’t today’s game. 😂

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

3. Defense looked solid at times, they still have lots of work to do though.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.
I don’t hate him, just think he remains a cl___n

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Look, out of our last three home games against P5 competition, we’ve scored a grand total of 0 points. ZERO FREAKING POINTS IN OUR HOME STADIUM. 142-0 in our last 180 minutes of football at BDS. If you want to include MBS this year, we are 183-10 in the last 4 games against P5 competition. Also, we were utterly embarrassed today as they ran through us like a hot knife through butter. Need anymore data? Collins has to go and he has to go TONIGHT, if TStan wants any chance to save his job.
We played ND on the road. We scored 30 against BC….we also gave up double BC’s high in points in ACC play.
We are 183-10 in our last 4 P5 games, which is fireable, but if we had the finances to do that, we would have done it already.