It’s ugly, but I noticed some good things.

JVTGT

Georgia Tech Fan
This was absolutely ridiculous and terrible it’s one thing to lose but to have two blowouts in your first three games is a disgrace.

JacketFan137

Banned
Vandy would kill for 7 wins a year and a bowl game too boot. This is the kind of thinking that got us to where we are today.
at the end of the day we gotta compete for acc championships and ny6 bowls. being content to win 7 and go play for the mcgillicutties beer bowl isn’t really worth it. gotta shoot for the stars not stay on the ground

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
teams in sports or business have to believe their leadership is putting them in a position to succeed. After the first three games it is not even close. I know it costs money we don't have, but if we don't fire Collons now, I think we are setting up for another 3 win season.
With all due respect, where do the other two wins come from?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
at the end of the day we gotta compete for acc championships and ny6 bowls. being content to win 7 and go play for the mcgillicutties beer bowl isn’t really worth it. gotta shoot for the stars not stay on the ground
It is truely amazing that any one could say something like this after the total debacle today. I'm not saying we shouldn't strive for that, but the building block for a program like Tech is consistent winning. You'll never get to what you want until we get that. Full Stop.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Georgia just replaced Oklahoma with Ball State on their schedule next year.

We have to replace Ole Miss for next year.

And Georgia. I don't care what the critics say. We're not a semi-pro team, and we shouldn't be playing those who are.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve been pretty patient with the coaching staff but I see no positives. I don’t expect Geoff to last the weekend.

JacketFan137

Banned
It is truest amazing that any one could say something like that after the total debacle today. I'm not saying we shouldn't strive for that, but the building block for a program like Tech is consistent winning. You'll never get to what you want until we get that. Full Stop.
will always aim for upside in any sport. scared money doesn’t make money. we should never be looking to go 6-6.

gdamian

Georgia Tech Fan
Had a really nice afternoon tailgating frat row with our daughter. Decent crowd, guess maybe 20-25% Miss (mostly goofy looking bunch, nice enough). Tech fans hoping for the best, having a good time regardless. What an impressive bunch of students!

Unfortunately, then the game started. Took Miss a minute and a half to score. Had to laugh at another blocked punt…what else can you do. I’d like to revise my #wins prediction down from 4 to 2, although 1-11 is a possibility. Feel bad for players.

Tried listening to the game on the way home and 680 cut over to the braves at halftime…can’t say I blame them, but is that normal? Seems like we could at least have WREK pick it up?
I had 4 wins as well. Seems very optimistic now. Clearly every other team on the schedule will have marked GT as at least a probable if not definite win and sadly rightly so.