Is everyone in the State of Ga enjoying the hype

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Its times like this that I am glad I live in Virginia. I haven't heard even a peep about the travesty that is unfolding in Georgia.

Matter of fact, I pronounce Monday "GT Open House" at my house. Any GT fan can come here to get away from the nonsense and enjoy the sanctuary of the Dwag-free zone I have created and enjoy every day. No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter, no ESPN, no AJC, no Dwag neighbors (Dwags can't afford this zip code), no Dwag crap in 7-11 - in all, a Dwag-free paradise.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Its times like this that I am glad I live in Virginia. I haven't heard even a peep about the travesty that is unfolding in Georgia.

Matter of fact, I pronounce Monday "GT Open House" at my house. Any GT fan can come here to get away from the nonsense and enjoy the sanctuary of the Dwag-free zone I have created and enjoy every day. No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter, no ESPN, no AJC, no Dwag neighbors (Dwags can't afford this zip code), no Dwag crap in 7-11 - in all, a Dwag-free paradise.
That is Heaven right there.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Would it be too terribly tacky to give out some GT love through WSB’s (Home of the Dwags) open mic feature on their app if the Dwags get rolled by Bama? I can’t imagine any other time that I would feel compelled to bark. [emoji106]. Good talk radio but I am sick of hearing them carry on and on about those good for nothing Dwags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Would it be too terribly tacky to give out some GT love through WSB’s (Home of the Dwags) open mic feature on their app if the Dwags get rolled by Bama? I can’t imagine any other time that I would feel compelled to bark. [emoji106]. Good talk radio but I am sick of hearing them carry on and on about those good for nothing Dwags.

Go on there and say ROLL TIDE;)

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Gov said wear UGA red today, saw nobody at work wearing UGA colors, funny thing was that I noticed 3 people on my team wearing Bama colors, They didn't even do it intentionally. We had a good laugh about that. 1 of the girls is a UF gator fan, hate UGA more then Bama, but wont watch because she can't stand both teams

Greenjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
I have noticed a new entry to the market of those stickers on back windows of pick up trucks... "Team Mascot - Life ". Tiger Life, Tide Life, Rebel Life..... and now of course "Dawg Life". Sheesh - makes me sick. What does that really mean anyway ?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Since Gov. Deal asked, I did wear some uGA gear to work today: my "To Hell With georgia" scarf.

Along with a white shirt, gold pullover and scarf, and gold honeycomb socks.

The only red and black gear that is remotely acceptable to me is Atlanta United stuff, and I made sure my ATLUTD shirt is a pretty dark red instead of that ketchup color the Cesspool uses.

Wore my GT shirt, along with my Georgia Tech coat today all over town.

On Monday our HR Department has "wear your favorite team's jersey day... White #1 GT Jersey will be worn :)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have noticed a new entry to the market of those stickers on back windows of pick up trucks... "Team Mascot - Life ". Tiger Life, Tide Life, Rebel Life..... and now of course "Dawg Life". Sheesh - makes me sick. What does that really mean anyway ?
"Dawg Life" - laying around all day doing 3 things: sleeping, eating, s*hitting. Sorry - 4 things....licking their nads! (Sorry for the language)

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
It's weeks like this that I'm thankful to be in the -25F windchill, in Chicagoland. I haven't heard one person in my office mention uga this week. Monday morning meeting comment was that if not for USCe waking up, the B1G would have been undefeated in the bowl season.
And I am even further north than you are. We don't smell ,or have to step in , that DAWG s--t this far away.....

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

Still waiting to see a Chanticleer Life sticker.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

It means that their collective lives have no meaning outside the ups and downs, ins and outs, of 18 to 21 year olds through whom they are living vicariously doomed to disappointment and despair. It is what it is.