Is everyone in the State of Ga enjoying the hype

Deleted member 2897

2 players got arrested after the SEC game, bringing their 5 year arrest total to somewhere around 20 (going from memory). The Basketball team just the other day ran a promotion that the first people to the game would get a free KCP (former player now with the Lakers) jersey. Well that player is currently in jail. This Fall it was announced that the football team has a 6 year graduation rate of 41%. Less than half that of Alabama. At a school as easy as georgia, that's profoundly shocking. The athletic department spent $40 million dollars MORE last year than Georgia Tech. There was an article the other day which said that georgia has 70 employees assigned just to football recruiting, support staff, and communicating with recruits.

If the media had any semblance of integrity, they would also be running stories highlighting how georgia has completely forgone any attempt to keep the University part of the University in its name.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
2 players got arrested after the SEC game, bringing their 5 year arrest total to somewhere around 20 (going from memory). The Basketball team just the other day ran a promotion that the first people to the game would get a free KCP (former player now with the Lakers) jersey. Well that player is currently in jail. This Fall it was announced that the football team has a 6 year graduation rate of 41%. Less than half that of Alabama. At a school as easy as georgia, that's profoundly shocking. The athletic department spent $40 million dollars MORE last year than Georgia Tech. There was an article the other day which said that georgia has 70 employees assigned just to football recruiting, support staff, and communicating with recruits.

If the media had any semblance of integrity, they would also be running stories highlighting how georgia has completely forgone any attempt to keep the University part of the University in its name.

These upstanding "journalists" are too busy figuring out how to turn "Bark, bark, bark .." into a clickbait storyline.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
When we win COFH next season, just ask ol' Nate to leave the Governor's Trophy outside the locker room at Sanford and Son. No need to come in and join the celebration.
DSuX2xKV4AAOvTD.jpeg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Compared to Gt
Isn't the BOR is dominated by uga alumni. Isn't the state legislature is dominated by uga. I am sure they will hold them accountable for grad rate and excessive spending.
Our prez would be fired if he said one word about this.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Since Gov. Deal asked, I did wear some uGA gear to work today: my "To Hell With georgia" scarf.

Along with a white shirt, gold pullover and scarf, and gold honeycomb socks.

The only red and black gear that is remotely acceptable to me is Atlanta United stuff, and I made sure my ATLUTD shirt is a pretty dark red instead of that ketchup color the Cesspool uses.