Is everyone in the State of Ga enjoying the hype

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
its gonna be worse for most of us jackets if they win. i hate bama but in this instance....

ROLL TIDE.
Losing this game will probably hurt the UGAG fans worse than the 1982 Sugar Bowl loss to Pitt or the 1983 Sugar Bowl loss to Penn State. It might hurt as bad as the 1927 12-0 loss an 8-0 UGAG team had to a 6-1-1 Georgia Tech team at Grant Field. UGAG would have went to the Rose Bowl if they would have beat GT in that game.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I did not watch the Ugag vs Sooner game and will not watch the Ugag vs Bama game either , unless it reaches the point that Ugag can't win. Then I will watch. I can't stand to look at their boisterous onfield behavior or smiles on their fans faces. I love to watch their despair.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
I did not watch the Ugag vs Sooner game and will not watch the Ugag vs Bama game either , unless it reaches the point that Ugag can't win. Then I will watch. I can't stand to look at their boisterous onfield behavior or smiles on their fans faces. I love to watch their despair.

we must be brothers from different mothers. i feel your hate. heh

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

I watched all 4 games. Predicting a game like this is usually a fool's errand. I will say this though: IF Alabama plays like they did last week they will win. Of the four teams I saw last week they were the most impressive by far. That said, past results are no guarantee of future performance. Alabama looked nothing like the team I saw earlier in the year. Impressive coaching all the way around.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Alabama looked nothing like the team I saw earlier in the year. Impressive coaching all the way around.
It almost seemed like bama has practiced for nothing other than beating Clemson.

Kind of like when Kirby said the dwags spent a little team each week practicing for us.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
My sister just graduated from Alabama last year, but I don't need that as a reason to say THWG and Roll Damn Tide!!!!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Ala needs to get to Fromm. Put some hits on him. He has not been hit much all year. Make the mutts throw it and then make him pay. OU showed they can be passed on but couldn't stop the run. Will be interesting to see how the refs call holding on run plays. Mutts do a lot of it on run plays. Probably will swallow whistles even if obvious. They take the DE whichever way they get leverage and the back reads the hole with a little jump step.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Wore my GT shirt, along with my Georgia Tech coat today all over town.

On Monday our HR Department has "wear your favorite team's jersey day... White #1 GT Jersey will be worn :)
Have my favorite team's jersey on!!!
7d09a0ac2abd3129155f2dfaa7dca7bf.jpg

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I live in Jacksonville Florida. Many of you may not realize it, but it is a mutt hotbed and has been for a long, long time. Lucky for me, the jags are winning and in the playoffs. All I hear on local news media is Jaguars stuff. Yay me.