Ireland

5277hike

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm noticing a lot of love for BC in this whole deal. The College Football Ireland site loves them some BC. I totally understand - BC is probably the most Irish Catholic school in Div 1 outside of Notre Dame.

That's okay. We'll go to the game, be super polite, crush their football dreams, drink their excellent beer and come home.

Boston College has a Dublin campus. It is next to St. Steven's Green a few blocks south of Trinity College. May explain some of the love.

gtg147g

Georgia Tech Fan
I have a strong feeling that local folk will appreciate our fight song a helluva lot more than BC's (see what I did there?), what with being an old drinking song, references to drinking and saying to hell with things.

It's a real opportunity to endear the I in the hearts of the Irish.

Landed in London this AM. Great first day and ran into a few Tech fans already.

And we are now under 7 days from kickoff. Keep the momentum going at home and abroad everyone!
You did what I should have done. I switch planes in London and could very easily have spent a few days there before going on to Dublin. As it is, though, I leave Tuesday night and arrive in Dublin on Wednesday. Have fun in London

ACC Bee

Banned
We arrived in Dubln today and immediately hopped on a plane to Edinburgh, where we will spend a few days before returning to Ireland. Interestingly, our Delta flight from ATL to DUB was about 1/3 GT fans. I hope we have a huge turn-out next Saturday!
How long in the air?

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
upload_2016-8-28_10-6-51.png

In dollars that's roughly 150 bucks for a hostel. Dang. That's up from a normal cost of 25/night.