Introduce yourself

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hey guys!
Huge GT fan and have been every since I can remember. I’m late to posting but have been following this forum for awhile. Active duty military and I feel like all I see fans of every team but GT, and I’ve lived all around the world. Glad to know I’m not the only fan!
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
Hi y'all. I'm Daniel! If you guys are on the r/ramblinwreck sub you guys may know me as U/DubbleDan. I have no affiliation with the school individually but my dad is class of 89, and my grandfather used to listen to Tech games on his radio growing up in the 50's. I've been a Tech fan since birth, and no matter what college I end up going to, I will always be a jacket at heart. I also root for the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Hornets, and UNC. (My maternal side of the family is from NC.) My family also has been getting season tickets since about 2000, before I was even born! Maybe we could run into each other at a game! My family is CL4-row 15. Go Jackets!

thebugman10

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys. I'm a 2014 ME Alum. I liked Tech growing up, but I didn't really become a big fan until college. My first ever Tech game was 2008 vs uga. Probably couldn't pick a better one to start out with. I honestly joined this forum because I was looking to sell some Parking Passes to the UNC game, but I am looking forward to participating in more discussions. Thanks!

yellowjacket144

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew. I have been a Tech fan for as long as I can remember. Also, I am a first year season ticket holder. But, I have been to quite a few game before this year. Also, if I am not at the game then the game is either on TV or the radio in my house or truck.

So I have been to a few good game in my life at Tech. I guess the most exciting game or games I have been to is the following: 2009 GT vs Wake Forest OT win, 2009 ACC Championship game GT vs Clemson, 2012 ACC Championship game GT vs FSU (we almost pulled that one out), 2021 GT vs Clemson, 2021 GT vs UNC!!!

I wanted to join the Swarm community to meet other Tech fans.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew. I have been a Tech fan for as long as I can remember. Also, I am a first year season ticket holder. But, I have been to quite a few game before this year. Also, if I am not at the game then the game is either on TV or the radio in my house or truck.

So I have been to a few good game in my life at Tech. I guess the most exciting game or games I have been to is the following: 2009 GT vs Wake Forest OT win, 2009 ACC Championship game GT vs Clemson, 2012 ACC Championship game GT vs FSU (we almost pulled that one out), 2021 GT vs Clemson, 2021 GT vs UNC!!!

I wanted to join the Swarm community to meet other Tech fans.
Welcome to the Swarm. We are open to vigorous debate, but ask that everyone be treated with respect. I look forward to your participation.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Hello everybody,

My name is Marshall and I am a lifelong Tech fan in a family of dwag fans. My grandfather is the one who got me hooked on all things Tech as he is an alumni of the Institute. He actually was part of the last graduating class that had their ceremony at the Fox Theatre before the ceremonies were moved on campus. My favorite game that I ever attended was the Miracle on Techwood Drive. I remember jumping up and down in the bleachers as soon as Lance Austin crossed the goal line and thoroughly annoyed all the F$U fans around me while I screamed and shouted. Ahh good times. Anyway, I'm super excited to join and be apart of the Swarm!