Introduce yourself

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My name is Steve and I live in NY. My son & daughter-in-law (Albany GA) are GT grads (IE & EE) and I have been an avid fan since the end of the Cremins era, attending almost every BB game in NYC, including pre-season NIT win over CT as well as M Kuchar's win at Barclays. Never miss a televised FB or BB game. Love following all recruiting stories. Participated in parent orientation my son's freshman year where I was indoctrinated into rooting against all things Dawg.
Welcome aboard!

tkh74

Georgia Tech Fan
My name is Thomas and I live in N GA. Became a fan in the early 60's when my 1st cousin played for Dodd. First media guide I ever saw was a gift my cuz gave me that I wore the pages out reading. At the age of 10 or 11 I could talk GT sports history with any adult I knew. Have had an uncle, and 3 cousins that are GT grads. Discovered this site last year, and on a few occasions have felt like jumping in, bit wasn't a member. Don't think I'll be posting a lot, but if I have a question or comment going forward I'm prepared. All in, and ready for what IMO could be the start of a very special year for GT sports.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My name is Thomas and I live in N GA. Became a fan in the early 60's when my 1st cousin played for Dodd. First media guide I ever saw was a gift my cuz gave me that I wore the pages out reading. At the age of 10 or 11 I could talk GT sports history with any adult I knew. Have had an uncle, and 3 cousins that are GT grads. Discovered this site last year, and on a few occasions have felt like jumping in, bit wasn't a member. Don't think I'll be posting a lot, but if I have a question or comment going forward I'm prepared. All in, and ready for what IMO could be the start of a very special year for GT sports.
Welcome aboard!

ebb1

Georgia Tech Fan
I am new to the Tech family as I just started working on North Ave in February. I am Mercer grad from back when we had no football and played basketball in the TAAC.
Was raised in a UGA family, but I have purchased my Tech season tickets and have taken all my red stuff to Goodwill.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am new to the Tech family as I just started working on North Ave in February. I am Mercer grad from back when we had no football and played basketball in the TAAC.
Was raised in a UGA family, but I have purchased my Tech season tickets and have taken all my red stuff to Goodwill.
Welcome to the Yellow Jacket family & to GTSwarm!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Welcome! We're an ornery bunch (both GT fans in general and GTSwarm members) but we're good people.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Welcome aboard!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Sorry but the correct move would have been to burn all the red stuff, go to Walmart and buy the equivalent quantity of clothes and then donate those to Goodwill.

ballh1

Georgia Tech Fan
Wanted to start a thread to introduce yourself...

I think you all know I'm Eric
I'm a recruiting fanatic
For a living I work at a production company
Been married for a little over a year
No kids but do have two pitbulls that get treated like my kids
Thanks Eric. Used to live in Atlanta, (Duluth, GA.), retired to the beach, Ponce Inlet, FL, near Daytona. Nice here, no frost, warm most of the time. GO JACKETS!! Have to go to the beach now. Henry

ballh1

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey, I'm Henry. Sorry I thought I introduced myself the other day. Been a GT fan since the mid 50's, I was third generation to attend GT, my son makes 4th generation. I guess my best GT football game of all times is every time we beat the UGA. Seriously, there have been a bunch of good games including the Alabama game in 1962, we won (I think it was 7-6 GT). I grew up near Atlanta, been in and around Atlanta all my life until I retired, moved to Ponce Inlet, FL. Can't wait for this season to get under way.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hey, I'm Henry. Sorry I thought I introduced myself the other day. Been a GT fan since the mid 50's, I was third generation to attend GT, my son makes 4th generation. I guess my best GT football game of all times is every time we beat the UGA. Seriously, there have been a bunch of good games including the Alabama game in 1962, we won (I think it was 7-6 GT). I grew up near Atlanta, been in and around Atlanta all my life until I retired, moved to Ponce Inlet, FL. Can't wait for this season to get under way.

Welcome!!

Evan33

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey everyone, My name is Evan and I've been a lifelong Tech fan as both my dad and granddaddy pull for the jackets. My favorite Tech game I've ever been to was last year when Tech beat the inbreds in Athens. I love CPJ and think he gives us what we need to succeed, I also was a big fan of O'Leary. I'm excited to see what Tech does this year coming off a 9 win season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hey everyone, My name is Evan and I've been a lifelong Tech fan as both my dad and granddaddy pull for the jackets. My favorite Tech game I've ever been to was last year when Tech beat the inbreds in Athens. I love CPJ and think he gives us what we need to succeed, I also was a big fan of O'Leary. I'm excited to see what Tech does this year coming off a 9 win season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard!