Improving Georgia Tech Athletics - Crowdsourced Ideas

crut

Helluva Engineer
Thanks , I tried to turn in drone idea ( w links to far approvals) but dont think it made it.
Thanks for going extra effort for gtaa - cant like it enough.

To be clear, I know which one you are talking about, and it didn't "not make it." I've been busy and not gotten to all the ideas I've wanted to. Also on that one specifically, I'm going to have to figure out if I want to integrate/expand it into the one about a drone halftime show. But I will get to it!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To be clear, I know which one you are talking about, and it didn't "not make it." I've been busy and not gotten to all the ideas I've wanted to. Also on that one specifically, I'm going to have to figure out if I want to integrate/expand it into the one about a drone halftime show. But I will get to it!
I was wanting the students to program a show for a computer course winners get on field. Crowd source costs by region of country.

One of those computer students will hit it big.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
That could be an event space that people and companies could rent out year round for parties/functions.
REALLY good idea IMHO. Additional revenue and a ballin' view. If the mutts did that, they'd enjoy views of garbage (basically Athens). We have something unique here in ATL!

crut

Helluva Engineer
Website dropping soon. Logo below

pjsoon-vi.gif