If you had to choose

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Beat doggies for many reasons. 1) we need to end their streak of wins 2) it should help with recruiting 3) I have to interact with numerous obnoxious Ga fans 4) the seniors haven't won against them 5) it will increase the credibility of the ACC 6) it will provide the final "seal of credibility" for this team's doubters 6) it MAY finally silence a few CPJ critics and insure contract extension 7) it should put more fans in the seats and increase the excitement for next year 8) 10 wins during the regular season! 9) their color is red 10) because they deserve to have their butts kicked and hopes dashed.
I'll leave off the next 20 reasons.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I want to beat uga this year really really badly. They were who we thought they were and we let them off the hook! I don't think this team will do that. I think we can beat them and it gives us more credit beating an SEC team and could really strengthen this recruiting class. I would love to do both and then have a slight chance of getting into the playoff if we win big in both games but I'm okay with a uga win and an orange bowl birth and then maybe FSU can beat another SEC team in the playoffs, or two.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Others have explained my thinking, but I'd rather beat UGA. The way I see it, we're going to the Orange Bowl no matter what in these scenarios. Either FSU kills Duke and goes to the playoff where we'll be the #2 ACC team with a win over top 10 UGA. Or we beat FSU and be the top ranked ACC team but not top 4 with a loss to UGA. Both result in a trip to Miami. It'd be more important to me to beat UGA and break the streak (as this is the year of streak breaking, both good and bad). We'd get more respect with that, I believe, and we'd also get some more cash for the conference. Might just be me being selfish since I haven't seen us beat UGA while being here, but oh well.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
A really tough choice to make. Beating FSU would be sweet icing on a Championship cake. Give me a few weeks to think about it. Meanwhile, THWG. :vomit:

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
This is a tough call for me...

Beat UGA...that means A LOT to our fanbase and in the state of GA

Beat FSU...end their winning streak, win the ACC and blow up the Playoffs....that means A LOT nationally, not just in the state of GA.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
THWG.
at least for this year. If we can consistently beat the Mutts then the ACC Championship will mean more to me.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
As much as I would love to beat UGA, I would have to go with the ACCCG and FSU. One game is a noon game on the SEC network that hardly anyone outside of the state of Georgia will watch. The other will be on a major network, with most of the nation tuning in to root for us against FSU and ruin their CFP hopes. Along with the great exposure from that we would get an automatic bid to the biggest bowl game we can go to and should be matched up with a quality opponent.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
THWG.
at least for this year.
What_Meme.jpg

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don’t even see how anybody can pick ACCCG over UGA. No matter what we do the best we would get is the Orange Bowl. We beat UGA, FSU wins National Championship again, then the ACC looks pretty damn good. We lose to UGA and beat FSU, then the ACC just looks like crap and that team that lost to the 5th best team in the SEC beat FSU and everyone was right about FSU being overrated.

In no way, shape, or form does us losing to UGA and beating FSU make us look better than beating UGA and losing to FSU. And again, the Orange Bowl is what we would most likely get either way.