If you had to choose

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Florida just fired their head coach.
And he will still coach the game against FSU. If you don't think Florida will show up for the game, you're mistaken. I don't think Florida will win, but based on FSU's recent performance and it being a rivalry game, I don't think FSU wins by just showing up.

I want us to best UGA by 223 and beat FSU by 224. This wasn't an option though.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
it sure would help though! you people who are saying that beating ugag doesn't matter must not live amounst them. imo if we can scrap out a win this year we are in great position to win 2 or 3iar against the bastards

Who is "you people"? I never said it doesn't matter, it sure as hell does to me. All I'm saying is they will still "bark" about something.

As far as not having them living here. I do, not like when I lived in Georgia, but there are some in my town. Hell ! I have some relatives that are Georgia fans.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
And he will still coach the game against FSU. If you don't think Florida will show up for the game, you're mistaken. I don't think Florida will win, but based on FSU's recent performance and it being a rivalry game, I don't think FSU wins by just showing up.

I want us to best UGA by 223 and beat FSU by 224. This wasn't an option though.
Atomic Football has our odds of beating uGA higher than Florida's odds of beating FSU.

I think the coach thing is quite a distraction for Muschamp and his players. Only need a couple of players to let up and FSU blows the hole open.