If you had to choose

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Obviously we all want both, but if you had to choose Between going to the ACCCG and beating FSU, or beating UGAg, what would you choose?

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Id rather lose to UGA and go to the ACC
Championship game..means more for the season to me...but I'd rather do both!

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Obviously we all want both, but if you had to choose Between going to the ACCCG and beating FSU, or beating UGAg, what would you choose?
For me this year, beat uga. I'd rather the acc get another nc. We get more money that way and beat uga, helping with recruiting. You could argue the same cause from going to the ob, but I'd rather beat everybody, including raining champ FSU next year. We'd have a great resume and a shot at an nc.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
ugag every year. Beating uga means more to our program than an ACC championship every year. The ACC gets no street credit so beating your in state rival SEC school is much more important when recruiting the state and surrounding states.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
beat georgie ... not even close for me, especially since it'll almost guarantee the OB too.

That being said, I expect UNC to beat Duke. Of course, I want UNC to lose the next two weeks and Wake to beat Duke, but I'm thinking the odds of that are pretty slim.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Beat UGA to get to 10 wins in the regular season. We've already tied as Coastal Division Champs even if we don't get the "official" crown (which we know can easily get taken away for no cause). Beat Georgia, go to the Orange Bowl, win THAT game, and end up in the Top 10.

Based on where pretty much EVERYBODY predicted this team would be coming into the season, I think this team would end up being one of, if not THE, stories of College Football.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Beat Uga. Go to a good bowl. and win. 4-0 against the proverbial big 4. More importantly, end the season on a long winning streak.Something that hasn't happened in a long, long time. we need to go into an offseason on a high note for a change. does wonders for marketing/growing the fan base/recruiting/etc.

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
If the choice is between beating UGA and just appearing in the ACCCG, I'll take the UGA win every time. That would make us a lock for the OB slot if FSU wins out. Even if they stumble somewhere, the RAB against (probably) the #4 Big 12 team wouldn't be bad.

If the choice is between beating UGA and then winning the ACCCG, that's a tougher call.