I Know it is Still Fresh but

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think this is the most amazing emotional win I have ever experienced as a 35 year TECH fan. That's right. I calling this win number one. UVA 1990 gets pushed down to number 2.

For the emotional aspect - at the end of a game, yes.

UVA 1990 - was a broader reaching win than this one. If we get into the CFP and . . .

Well, the season ain't over yet! :)

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I know I speak of my son's death maybe too much (he was as big of a tech fan as me), and I am a 42 year old grown *** man who doesn't cry over just any hallmark commercial but this one actually made me cry..... half because I hate my son wasn't here (even tho I felt like he was here with me on the couch) and half because this game was so emotionally draining. Definitely the best game I've ever seen.
p.s. this isn't a look at me post, been drinking since kickoff

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know I speak of my son's death maybe too much (he was as big of a tech fan as me), and I am a 42 year old grown *** man who doesn't cry over just any hallmark commercial but this one actually made me cry..... half because I hate my son wasn't here (even tho I felt like he was here with me on the couch) and half because this game was so emotionally draining. Definitely the best game I've ever seen.

Ybee, there damn sure ain't no need to apologize or worry about your love for your son. Now or ever, here or anywhere else, all us parents know from where you speak sir.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Well.. i had to call and apologize to people (uga fan friends) who msgd me before 18 secs left.
And I prayed for forgiveness for the things I called them...
Life is good..
When is a replay on TV btw :)

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I haven't been a fan long enough to have the game experience of others. The emotions of this game is only rivaled by the home FSU game (in 2008) for me.

This game had me in a roller coaster of emotions from start to finish. I exhibited every stage of grief throughout the game. I plateaued and true jubilation. What a fantastic game.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer

Drink all you want, ybee, as a parent, I can only imagine where you are coming from. You can talk about whatever you need to talk about whenever you need to talk about it. We are family and you and your son are part of that family. We can laugh together, cry together and pray together - let us know what you need.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I was at UVA 1990. For classic thrill of victory and national significance, I experienced it as a better win/game.

However, beating georgie is always big, and today's game had all the drama you need. More.

I may have experienced it differently if I'd seen it. I listened to Brandon on my phone while trying to find a bar in the Chicago suburbs that got the sec network.

No luck. Relied on Brandon, chat, and ESPN Gametracker for the last 3 qtrs. Besides the useless "wow" from @Eric, chat did a pretty good job.

(for those whose stream is delayed, it's good that @Eric doesn't give more detail)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I was to young to really grasp what happend in 90 but today was the most gut wrenching, emotional, mother f'ing game I've watched! I thought we were going to get blown out, then win, lose by 1 and win again within one hour! But the best part about this win was watching in a bar in Michigan the same time big blue got blown out by Ohio State! What a great day!

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I think this is the most amazing emotional win I have ever experienced as a 35 year TECH fan. That's right. I'm calling this win number one. UVA 1990 gets pushed down to number 2.
Most incredible win I've seen and I've been around since the early 1980s. I shook Bobby Dodd's hand and I can say with confidence that he would have beamed with pride at the way Georgia Tech beat Georgia today. He would know having beaten them eight straight times.