I have heard it all now

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
They're talking about the players left at Georgia, not all the players to go through Richt's program.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/opinion/could-ugas-issue-be-a-lack-of-talent

Also, this quote is amusing.

"About those rankings: We think of Georgia under Richt as having always had a Top 10 class. Well, his first seven full classes were – ranking third, sixth, ninth, 10th, fourth, ninth, seventh and six, according to Rivals – but his final six weren’t quite so strong. Only three of those cracked the Top 10, with only the ballyhooed Dream Team of 2011 above sixth."

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Bradley has to find someone or something to blame for his continuous pipe dream proclamations of UGA winning the National Championship only to see it crash and burn season after season after season. He has no credibility and should just resign in disgrace and move into a trailer park in Athens, so he can be close to his beloved Dawgs. Among the Media types, who are already held in low esteem, Mark Bradley is among the Low of the Low. I will be glad when he leaves the scene. He can take Schultz with him.

Go Jackets

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Bradley has to find someone or something to blame for his continuous pipe dream proclamations of UGA winning the National Championship only to see it crash and burn season after season after season. He has no credibility and should just resign in disgrace and move into a trailer park in Athens, so he can be close to his beloved Dawgs. Among the Media types, who are already held in low esteem, Mark Bradley is among the Low of the Low. I will be glad when he leaves the scene. He can take Schultz with him.

Go Jackets
Yes, he and Schultz could rent a double wide trailer and drink dollar beer every night and write for the UGA school paper.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
It will be interesting to see if Smart starts recruiting over the 85 limit and then starts to run off players that don't measure up. He learned that from the master at Alabama. That was not done by the previous coaching staff. Now they may have a "win at all cost" coach in place. The fans won't care about the discarded players as long as they win big. The NCAA can change that and that is a more important function of that organization than worrying about who uses what bathrooms in NC.
Bingo!

That's why they hired Smart and fired Richt. Whatever you say about Richt - and, believe me, I've said it first - he was not a Saban/Miles win at all costs type. They want to win big. My guess = Smart will stumble through this year, not winning as much as they expect. He will then use that to, "regretfully", start to winnow the pool of players and chase off the ones who disappoint. And they'll do a tut-tut or two and accept joining the aforementioned in the mud.

GT03&05

Georgia Tech Fan
This thread started on the legitimate topic of UGA being completely illogical in explaining away their poor performance. How did we get to this?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Early this year my take on MR going to miami and SMART going to uga was extremly pessimistic about its impact on ga tech football. Perhaps the transition will be bumpy. So far its not not looking like slam dunks.

I think MIAMI plays cupcakes till our game and then after us they play fsu.
If we beat them and then if fsu stomps them followed by unc and vt , miami fans would realize its going to be a long journey back. Lets help start the grumbling!.

Last edited:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This thread started on the legitimate topic of UGA being completely illogical in explaining away their poor performance. How did we get to this?

907fce0590ad63a37dcc1b1c14cc2ba1.jpg

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Go Jackets
You misspelled Dwags.