I have heard it all now

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
College football success seems to be based on how well 3 things are done: 1) recruiting enough really good players 2) coaching (game preparation and player development) 3) play calling and overall game management. Alabama has a lock on number 1) by recruiting more than 85 every year and then running off a bunch who they think aren't good enough. That needs to be changed in my opinion and NCAA should worry more about that sort of thing than their view of the state bathroom law in NC. Guess it is okay to have non attendance classes that are graded by the secretary for 18 years without any real NCAA penalties, huh? The NCAA has become a joke.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Lol...Jesus they have lost it.

Gurley ,AJ Green Crowell and Stafford all starting in the NFL is just a fluke...

They were starting the #1 QB and #1 RB recruit in their respective classes... Like this is comical

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol...Jesus they have lost it.

Gurley ,AJ Green Crowell and Stafford all starting in the NFL is just a fluke...

They were starting the #1 QB and #1 RB recruit in their respective classes... Like this is comical

They're talking about the players left at Georgia, not all the players to go through Richt's program.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/opinion/could-ugas-issue-be-a-lack-of-talent

Also, this quote is amusing.

"About those rankings: We think of Georgia under Richt as having always had a Top 10 class. Well, his first seven full classes were – ranking third, sixth, ninth, 10th, fourth, ninth, seventh and six, according to Rivals – but his final six weren’t quite so strong. Only three of those cracked the Top 10, with only the ballyhooed Dream Team of 2011 above sixth."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
They're talking about the players left at Georgia, not all the players to go through Richt's program.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/opinion/could-ugas-issue-be-a-lack-of-talent

"About those rankings: We think of Georgia under Richt as having always had a Top 10 class. Well, his first seven full classes were – ranking third, sixth, ninth, 10th, fourth, ninth, seventh and six, according to Rivals – but his final six weren’t quite so strong. Only three of those cracked the Top 10, with only the ballyhooed Dream Team of 2011 above sixth."

That sound is me playing the world's smallest violin for the dawgs. Friggin idiots.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

They can try to look back at Richt but, it is blowing smoke. Theyre starting 11 on offense and 11 on defense are predominately 4 star players. CMR is going to be sorely missed over in Dawg do do town, MARK my word.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Ok fair enough, but still there's probably only like 5 teams that wouldn't trade rosters with UGA right now: Bama, OSU, FSU, Clemson, and Michigan. Maybe you can make some argument for some others but I would say they have a top 10 roster.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
A lot of people's argument against Richt was that he wasn't doing enough with the talent they had. Now that he's gone, the talent isn't that great.

Makes sense if you don't think about it.

cmathis, I need this explicated. I've thought about it, and it makes no sense to me.