I’m making a documentary about the 2014 season for its 10th anniversary

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
More news, Part 2 I just finished (it covers the 5-0 start) and clocks in at nearly 20 min long! It will come out sometime next week!
Also more news, I finished Part 3 on my way back from Athens (i unfortunately saw our *** get beat by UNCW) and it will also be out next week. After that I’m gonna be at summer camp from June 8-22 so parts 4-5 won’t be done until later this summer.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hope you can have a portion of it devoted to the progress the offensive line made. I was watching some early games and was not impressed,. We had some injuries - i wonder how that played out - was Erin Joe injured and recover as he was a big key in last 3 games.
After stinkers against duke and unc , we really started pushing people back off line especially on right side. Shaq was great all year

With a leads in most games we put Shamire in in 4th quarter at left guard.

During Orange bowl , we did some strong line right with chamberlain shifted over. We ran sto the short side of field but msu did not shift because they feared we would jet sweep to wide side.

The ol on right side did not dive at feet - this massive ol did zone block for first 2 seconds then gradually went low. With his great speed thomas ran the seam so fast , we could not be stopped.

I bet Erin would talk to you. Last year at pregame recruiting tent we celebrated that game -

Thanks and good luck

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I hope you can have a portion of it devoted to the progress the offensive line made. I was watching some early games and was not impressed,. We had some injuries - i wonder how that played out - was Erin Joe injured and recover as he was a big key in last 3 games.
After stinkers against duke and unc , we really started pushing people back off line especially on right side. Shaq was great all year

During Orange bowl , we did some strong line right with chamberlain shifted over. We ran sto the short side of field but msu did not shift because they feared we would jet sweep to wide side.

The ol on right side did not dive at feet - this massive ol did zone block for first 2 seconds then gradually went low. With his great speed thomas ran the seam so fast , we could not be stopped.

I bet Erin would talk to you. Last year at pregame recruiting tent we celebrated that game -

Thanks and good luck
I focus on Shaq Mason a bunch and do shine light on Errin Joe.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer

Thanks and good luck
I’m not doing on screen interviews with players for this BUT I did talk with players from that team. BJ Bostic, Laskey, to name a few. I might reach out to Errin!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
The thing I remember most about that Georgia Southern game was how much of a morgue it was around BDS after the game concluded. Georgia Southern brought a huge contingent and they were all shocked. Tech fans were all emotionally exhausted after the blown lead and comeback. Eerily dead silent walking up North Ave.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
The thing I remember most about that Georgia Southern game was how much of a morgue it was around BDS after the game concluded. Georgia Southern brought a huge contingent and they were all shocked. Tech fans were all emotionally exhausted after the blown lead and comeback. Eerily dead silent walking up North Ave.
I left early bc my dad and mom had some dinner to go to or something. We all thought we’d cruise to victory. Then in the car we listen to us blow the lead only to take it right back on the radio. It was wild.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Great player
Smelter made great play to secure the gs vivctory.

I hope u get a shot of the uga tackle that injured smelter. Seemed intentional....?...
Smelter was going to get a shot at nfl , never recovered 100%.
Perfect example of why play football at gt= degree is a million dollar insurane policy

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Great player
Smelter made great play to secure the gs vivctory.

I hope u get a shot of the uga tackle that injured smelter. Seemed intentional....?...
Smelter was going to get a shot at nfl , never recovered 100%.
Perfect example of why play football at gt= degree is a million dollar insurane policy
That last TD was actually Deon Hill,