I’m making a documentary about the 2014 season for its 10th anniversary

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Also an FYI. I had my visit and tour of the GT campus today. My twin brother (an engineer) is more likely to get in but because I have a love passion for the school I might as well try to get in! Anyone know if they offer any kind of graphic design or journalism?
If you want to go journalism, I'd suggest learning as much as history and English as possible. Those are a far better for a background in journalism than ... journalism is. I'd try to get on with the Technique at some point too, just to get the writing chops down.
There is this undergrad program at Tech, as another poster noted:

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for these.
FWIW, I still think Ray Drew blew-up our Center on both the blocked FG and the blocked EP.

Fun Fact: Our Offense that year scored 3.52 points/drive against Power 5 teams, which was good for 2nd in the nation.

Over CPJ's eleven years, against BCS AQ or Power 5 teams, our offense ranked in the top 5 twice, in the top 11 five times, and in the top 25 eight times among teams that played at least 3 qualifying opponents that year. Our three years out of the top 25 were 2008 (#43), 2010 (#37), and 2015 (#56).
PJ even called out Drew going through our center on the XP in his post game presser. Our center did his best to grab Drew's jersey and hang on too.
Ray Drew is a minister now, I believe, back in Thomasville.

apatriot1776

Ramblin' Wreck
Also an FYI. I had my visit and tour of the GT campus today. My twin brother (an engineer) is more likely to get in but because I have a love passion for the school I might as well try to get in! Anyone know if they offer any kind of graphic design or journalism?
I have a good friend that was a GT Literature, Media, and Communications (LMC) major and went on to a graphic design career. CM as others have suggested is a good fit, and you could also potentially do Architecture, Industrial Design, or even a Business with concentration in Marketing and add a minor in media. For journalism a major in HTS, Economics, International Affairs, or LMC could get you there. Ultimately a career in media is as much about your connections, personality, and portfolio as any degree. And GT has plenty of opportunities for connections if you're willing to pursue them.