I’m making a documentary about the 2014 season for its 10th anniversary

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Three years in a row we were "one play away", but it was never going to happen...Gailey was a relic of a coach - stuck in NFL mindset that aged out years ago - and would not have faired well in the years that followed.
What? 2 of those 3 plays were because of the awful officials, not anything Gailey did or didn’t do.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
Weren’t the three years in a row 04-06? 2007 was more lopsided despite some goofy calls.

04 and 05 were absolute failures of GT’s offense when it was needed most. 04 even saw one of the rare Bilbo QB sequences if I remember right after Ball got pulled for a bit.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Also an FYI. I had my visit and tour of the GT campus today. My twin brother (an engineer) is more likely to get in but because I have a love passion for the school I might as well try to get in! Anyone know if they offer any kind of graphic design or journalism?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Also an FYI. I had my visit and tour of the GT campus today. My twin brother (an engineer) is more likely to get in but because I have a love passion for the school I might as well try to get in! Anyone know if they offer any kind of graphic design or journalism?
When you were talking about passing on Georgia Tech because you wanted to study those subjects a few months ago, I was gonna suggest studying something like computational media in the College of Computing. You're gonna find as you go into industry that what you major in matters less than your skills and experience. I say go to Georgia Tech, get an elite degree on your resume for ultra cheap with HOPE/Zell, and land a role with one of the numerous top-tier companies that recruits at Georgia Tech career fairs. Btw - UX design is a perfect intersection of your passion for art and media and high tech salaries.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
When you were talking about passing on Georgia Tech because you wanted to study those subjects a few months ago, I was gonna suggest studying something like computational media in the College of Computing. You're gonna find as you go into industry that what you major in matters less than your skills and experience. I say go to Georgia Tech, get an elite degree on your resume for ultra cheap with HOPE/Zell, and land a role with one of the numerous top-tier companies that recruits at Georgia Tech career fairs. Btw - UX design is a perfect intersection of your passion for art and media and high tech salaries.

If I don’t go to Tech high point is at the top of my list. Have visited them several times and they impressed me. Pretty campus in North Carolina, 30 minutes outside of Winston-Salem which is where my mom’s side of family is. Tech will always remain in my heart but I gotta keep my options open. My grades are also middle of the road, not bad but idk if they’re good enough for Tech. Hopefully the hill sees my love for the school and my passion for the Yellow Jackets.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, “what companies will be at the career fair to get your resumes and help you get internships and a first job in industry” is a HUGE part of the value that a school can give you.
Didn't fully realize this until I assisted with college recruiting at my first job and saw their protocols. It was a tech company (not FAANG) but still a great logo, great work-life balance, great pay, and gave me tons of opportunity to build initial software engineering skills/certifications. I didn't really know what I wanted out of my first job but am SO lucky I landed there. Anyway, they basically had a proprietary list of what they called target schools which was made up of ~20 prestigious schools (public and private) with large computer science populations. They signed up for each of the target school's career fairs / CS-specific career fairs and would collect resumes at the fair and interview/hand out offers a day later. They loved Georgia Tech not only because we produce smart grads but because we graduate the most women and African American engineers in the country, so any tech company who is anybody can recruit at Georgia Tech and grow a diverse workforce of high quality, inexpensive talent.

If I don’t go to Tech high point is at the top of my list. Have visited them several times and they impressed me. Pretty campus in North Carolina, 30 minutes outside of Winston-Salem which is where my mom’s side of family is. Tech will always remain in my heart but I gotta keep my options open. My grades are also middle of the road, not bad but idk if they’re good enough for Tech. Hopefully the hill sees my love for the school and my passion for the Yellow Jackets.
You need to ultimately do you but I would consider an additional option of using one of the transfer pathway programs to knock out GenEds at a place like Georgia State and transfer over to Georgia Tech for junior year to focus on the Computational Media core classes. Sorry for all the (solicited and unsolicited) advice. Post-warning that I'm probably biased too :)