Homecoming against VT to kick at 12 noon on RSN.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am looking forward to coming back on campus this weekend. My memories of HC week. Working all night Friday night on a wreck. Just hoping it would run. Stuffing crepe paper in chicken wire displays. Taking my date to the game. Must have been classes in their somewhere.

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This is a game where TO's are likely to have an oversize impact. All the metrics suggest a very close game.
I'm hoping VT's defensive issues with mobile QB's continue.

If it comes down to the kicking game VT will have an edge there.

Both teams desperately need this win, it will be interesting to see who comes out and plays harder. VT lost last week by giving up 2 TD's in the final 3 minutes of the game (their offense had its best game of the season, but their defense had its worst). GT scored 2 TD's in the final 3 minutes to make the score close.

I feel this is one of the most likely wins left on GT's schedule, so here's hoping for a good Homecoming result.

I disagree. We are great at onside kicks. Advantage GT.

RamblinJack

Georgia Tech Fan
Where can I get a list of Georgia Tech Players and there number above the line for the VT game so I can print and carry to the game

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Where can I get the Roster with Jersy Numbers at a Free site not a pay site that screws up the names with their Jersy Number and positions when I print
Just go to ramblinwreck.com and print the roster out…

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Just saw a small clip on the news and didn't hear all of it but for those who use l-85 north of Tech may need to check with the DOT you may have a problem getting to the game

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The preview that some of us have come to expect from VT:

I was expecting something other than what I saw. Not the same VT arrogance. Some pretty funny. Makes me want to take the T from some of their stuff around here, just because.

They'll win since they have lost three in a row and we've lost 1.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The preview that some of us have come to expect from VT:

Sort of funny when the hatin' thread takes more shots at your coach than the opponents coach.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I just hope the team plays better than the weather looks. Cold, overcast with occasional light rain. Not much fun for the fans. Hopefully the team makes it fun.