Homecoming against VT to kick at 12 noon on RSN.

albanyjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Another game of that crummy network that I can't see.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

candrewk

Georgia Tech Fan
Fine with this as we have a 7pm kickoff for Boston College. Honestly would've preferred a noon for uga and a 3:30 for this

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Fine with this as we have a 7pm kickoff for Boston College
We do? All I can find for the game time of that one is "TBA".

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
So, if someone is on youtube tv via Roku, they can't watch it. Right?
You used to be able to watch the replay on the ESPN app within about an hour or less after the game finished but now they have blocked that too. It shows up on the app but says it is not available to play in your area when you select it.

I am so fed up with the Fox Sports Sinclair Sports Bally Sports arrangement with the ACC! With the large percentage of people cutting the cord these days they are losing huge numbers of viewers!!! I think the ACC needs to back out of the contract citing that Bally Sports is not negotiating service contracts with the best interest of the ACC in mind.

Papa Foxtrot

Jolly Good Fellow
I am so fed up with the Fox Sports Sinclair Sports Bally Sports arrangement with the ACC! With the large percentage of people cutting the cord these days they are losing huge numbers of viewers!!! I think the ACC needs to back out of the contract citing that Bally Sports is not negotiating service contracts with the best interest of the ACC in mind.
Even with cord cutting, I think Comcast is currently the biggest hole in their distribution. At least Comcast carries Bally....