Hey is it time to talk Uni's

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh yeah - didn't recognize them with the sleeves rolled up. Forgot how much I liked those

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
No that's not the same Jersey. The neck is diff. Also I don't remember the blue we wore against vt having numbers on the shoulder. Maybe you just got a glimpse of what we are wearing this year. Since Russell is toast they will use up whatever is still in the inventory.
It's the same, I checked. See Justin at about 7 secs in the video.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Nope. No numbers on the shoulders in the VT game. They are different jerseys.
SO the most likely explanation is that companies send prototype designs to the school (maybe like 20 jerseys of it) and then the schools use those "extra" jerseys that are not the full production run for all the team as the expendable "Here try this one one and take a picture!"

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
SO the most likely explanation is that companies send prototype designs to the school (maybe like 20 jerseys of it) and then the schools use those "extra" jerseys that are not the full production run for all the team as the expendable "Here try this one one and take a picture!"
If they are letting recruits wear them we have then.

Milwaukee

Banned
5679025Wake_Forest_v_Georgia_Tech.jpg
120942524.jpg
79296778.jpg
'06 pants had the stripes with navy trim and gold in the middle. Last year, although the classic unis were better than the last decade, the stripes on the pants a la BC game had gold trim with the navy in the middle. Very subtle, but HUGE difference. Come on, Russell.

And the '06 home gold tops with white bottoms coupled with the away white tops and gold bottoms were a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

jacob

Banned
View attachment 2568 View attachment 2569 View attachment 2571 '06 pants had the stripes with navy trim and gold in the middle. Last year, although the classic unis were better than the last decade, the stripes on the pants a la BC game had gold trim with the navy in the middle. Very subtle, but HUGE difference. Come on, Russell.

And the '06 home gold tops with white bottoms coupled with the away white tops and gold bottoms were a thing of beauty.
BEAUTIFUL

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Those jerseys were extremely hard to put on

I'm all but certain there will be a surplus day, so fans will get chance to purchase these items next summer.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I think it's the 2015 blue jersey we just did not wear it. It has numbers on the shoulders like the white ones we wore against UGA. You will see these this year if we wear navy tops.