Hey G.T

Tigers81

Georgia Tech Fan
losing big games???

Funny. In the last 4 years we have beat............

ohio st, LSU, FSU, Auburn 2 times, Georgia...

oh yeah, that same Georgia team that wipes the floor with you guys all the time.

but we choke in big games....

Does GT play in big games?

Tigers81

Georgia Tech Fan
GT won't score more than 14 points period Saturday...

you will be playing the best defense in the country

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Atleast Clempson will be taking a bus back after the game..
Dabo will see enough touchdowns from the home team to not want to fly for a long time ;)

Tigers81

Georgia Tech Fan
Atleast Clempson will be taking a bus back after the game..
Dabo will see enough touchdowns from the home team to not want to fly for a long time ;)

wow dude.... that was a great come back.

3 questions

1. Do you do this for a living?

2. Can you teach me your " swag ways "?

3. Is the earth round?

thwgjacket

losing big games???

oh yeah, that same Georgia team that wipes the floor with you guys all the time.

You should check out The Bluff for tailgating. You'll really enjoy it, take all your friends. Make sure to wear your khaki's, bow ties, and camo Clemson hats. They'll really go for your type there.

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Tigers81, is all this dribble you keep posting due to the fact that yall have lost five in a row to a team they call the Cocks? I guess i'd speaking a bunch of non-sense if ive lost 5 in a row to a bunch of Cocks.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
wow dude.... that was a great come back.

3 questions

1. Do you do this for a living?

2. Can you teach me your " swag ways "?

3. Is the earth round?
I would like to take the temperature down a little bit in this thread. '81, I really look forward to this game Saturday. When I look back over the last 20 years or so of the series it has been one amazing game after another. TECH has lost big a couple times, but the vast majority have been absolute wild and crazy nail biters. I feel like we are probably in for another one in a couple days. To be truthful, this is my favorite rivalry series. The entertainment value has been through the roof. Welcome to Atlanta and have fun while you are here. I'll be rooting for GT but I wish you safe travels.

PS: don't underestimate the TECH offense. If you are right and the group in orange or purple hold us under 14 points as you say, then you guys will have done an amazing job that far surpasses the rest of the field to date. You guys are pretty good on that side of the ball, but that is a pretty tall order. Personally, I think there are going to be a lot of points flying up on the scoreboard by both sides.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
losing big games???

VqPByVK.png

ktZ2umE.png